Rest of the World's Air Forces

Awww man, please tell me that those will become new units sometime in the future... They're absolutely stunning.

Well, I didn't work the whole night for nothing...;)

No, they are merely meant to tease you into believing what we want you to believe. Infact, they were erased soon after Ares finished them....

....ask a stupid question......

So sorry. Bad joke.

I've figured it all out. You're Goerge W. Bush. It all adds up the incompatancy at president because you're spending all you're time unit making. From Texas. Now you're going to use the deleted untis for pretext for war with Iran.

If you're going to try to insult me, or the man I voted for, TWICE, then the least you could do is spell correctly. Pinko.

in·com·pe·ten·cy

EDIT: Leave that garbage in OT where it belongs. Oh, btw, you just made the LIST.

What? War with Iran? Nonono, don't harm my little Tomcats! :(

j/k

Well, since Wyrm was so kind and walked stupid me through the secrets of texture replacements, there's a good chance that more foreign planes will go into the game. But that's just my humble contribution. I have plans for some Japanese planes, so much being said.

Ares said:
I have plans for some Japanese planes, so much being said.
As do once Wyrmshadow begins doing the japanese aircraft.
Wyrmshadow said:
EDIT: Leave that garbage in OT where it belongs. Oh, btw, you just made the LIST.
And yet another one, I was wondering how long that would take.

Iranian Tomcat, J-10, FC-1 up and posted.

I'm sorry but I don't have any models for that. The only thing I have is a similar Japanese flying boat.

Hi Wyrmshadow,

I love the innovation you made with the Ju-52 dropping paras behind it and the C-47 towing a glider. I think it's GREAT to have the option to give transport planes a "drop" capacity and lends a whole new dimension to air transport in the game.

Do you have plans by chance of adding this feature to more of your transports out there. You have a lot of absolutely fantastic transport A/C that I'd like to include in my games but it seems sort of hard to incorporate them without a "drop" feature. :(

Thanks,

Thanks for posting "our" F-14, I love the animations. :)

@Gary: Just use the paradrop animation Wyrm made a while ago. I could post it if you don't have it.

@Gary: Just use the paradrop animation Wyrm made a while ago. I could post it if you don't have it.

Thanks Ares, I think I have Wyrmshadow's paradrop animation tucked away somewhere on my hard drive. The only qualm I have with it is the one I have just shows a single parachute floating to the ground. I think it would be a better representation of a paradrop to have maybe 4-6 chutes all dropping to the ground in a group.

Of course I could give it a try myself and see if I can come up with something along those lines. Maybe that will be my next project. :cool:

I'm sorry but I don't have any models for that. The only thing I have is a similar Japanese flying boat.

A Jap Flying Boat. Sounds great if it´s ever hits the market....
You´ve done some other very nice small recon flying boats from Japan I believe, but this might be the Kawanishi H6K "Mavis" or the H8K ?????

No, this is purely for post-war aircraft.

Since I was still awake this morning, I decided to make 2 Aussie planes. The F-111 and it's replacement.. a repainted A-12 AvengerII. Bottom of 1st post.

Top Bottom