Where Do Trades Resources Go ?

norse

Chieftain
I have been playing for a long time. I play for fun mostly, and despite my long affair with the game, I far from being a rules and concept guru. I have always wondered where, specifically, do resources that I receive in trade from another civ go? Do they go to each city, my capitol city, etc.?

A basic question, I know. And the answer might be simple, but alas it escapes me.

Thanks for any info.

Trade resources come into your country through your capitol.. (figuratively speaking) Any of your cities that are connected with your capitol via trade routes will have access to that resource.

Yoopers.
Basically, any resource can be hooked up to a trade network by roads, coastline, or rivers. Building a road from resource improvement to city is usually easier, since roads are needed anyways. If the city the resource is connected to has 3 yellow arrows forming a triangle above the city name, then the city is connected to the capital. All cities connected to the capital will share that resource.

Trade resources come into your country through your capitol.. (figuratively speaking) Any of your cities that are connected with your capitol via trade routes will have access to that resource.

Thanks fellas. I kinda' thought that was the case, but you both have verified it.:)

Top Bottom