Limited Era Mods

Is there a way to play warlords 2.08 and have the techs end at the end of whichever era you want? Id really like to play a game that ends in classical, or medieval, etc...

Mereik said:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE TO PUT THE DOWNLOADED FILES!!I saved the mod in my personal folder, now what do I do???

Look at the second post...

EDIT
Details retracted after seeing your very poor comment in the download section....not to mention yelling here....

50caliber said:
Is there a way to play warlords 2.08 and have the techs end at the end of whichever era you want? Id really like to play a game that ends in classical, or medieval, etc...

I don't see why this can't be merged into Warlords....might do that with ViSa as a player requested this...

Just use WinMerge :)

well i think i have made a working one with warlords, i just finsihed it, i have just run all the mod and started one game on each, havnt tested it further, feedback on this would be great

quiet easy with winmerge just open, alt+down alt+right and then save

just unzip all the catalogs into (instal path of the game)\Civ4\Warlords\Mods
and then run the game and then use the load a mod option

btw as new to using mods it took me about 1 hour to find about how the heck ya install and play mods on this frigging site, and that every mod post here seems to have the basic instruction of using mods of null didnt help at all, atleast on other games addons and such have a clear intruction how and where to install them to

Attachments

• NO.zip
    77.9 KB · Views: 176
kkloe, i just tried the "no medieval," and it worked great. thanks for the mods. Could you make one where things like vassal states, map trading, and defensive pacts etc... are allowed with the alphabet advance; that way you could have them in a classical game like greeks vs romans vs carthage etc...

Is it possible to run this mod with another mod? And if so, is it difficult to do? Like can I run this with the basic game as not a mod and run a mod from the selection screen? like with civmore or sevomod? thanks for any replies.

hi im new, i signed upto this site for this mod, I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! i hardly know anything about computers, ive got civilization IV and ive installed the patch v.1.61, ive saved limitation era mod folder onto my desktop, now can some one please tell me clearly where to exactly install these folders (where, which ones etc..), and then tell me exactly how i get the game to stop at the medievil level???? im tired of my elephant army being killed by tanks :)

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRICEATED I REALLY WANT THIS MOD TO WORK, BEEN FOR THIS FUCNTION 4EVA :)

ive tried putting the folders in the mod folder by going program files..., then i went in game, went to advance, clicked on mods and the game restarted with that mod e.g.no medievil, but i still end up with army tanks and the stuff, im not good with comps so can some one please tell me where&how to install the files exactly, and what to do 'in game' to get this mod to work?? anyhelp will greatly be appriceated :)

Hi, I just registered. Was wondering if you could make a table of some sorts that show which techs disable each era. I would like to add a stop ___ era to my custom mod, but are unfamiliar with what techs do what. Would like to stop it before industrial era begins, don't like the military after industrial. But maybe change some of the other techs, that are useful, to a different era/tree.

I haven't updated it yet, but will get to that some time in the next few days. Sorry for the delay, totally slipped my mind.

Top Bottom