ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

Why bother? Either he'll reject me or welcome me.

Beides, he is banned. How quaint. And are you allowed to respond to a pm when banned?

Yes! And if you join, the world will be destroyed. So shut up and go away. ;)

I see. Well, am I allowed to join this bloody NES or what?

You are an annoying little critter. Cease your spamming and insulting or you will never be in an NES.

sp1023 learned that and he is getting better. You are getting worse, soon you will be evicted from all NES and banned by the mods if you keep this up.

All of us can report you so dont think you are safe here.

OOC: Thank you, germanicus.

BTW: you are the light blue nation east of Dekta, the Ubura, correct?

You are an annoying little critter. Cease your spamming and insulting or you will never be in an NES.

sp1023 learned that and he is getting better. You are getting worse, soon you will be evicted from all NES and banned by the mods if you keep this up.

All of us can report you so dont think you are safe here.

I also sent him a spicy pm :D

OOC: Thank you, germanicus.

BTW: you are the light blue nation east of Dekta, the Ubura, correct?

Yes, that is us, the rulers of the sea. :D

IC: Rulers? ...let me laugh! :D

We have the most powerfull naval force on the seas, we can kick your butt any time you want. Now our army on the other hand, is not that strong.

Think RL England. ;)

Real life england has kept a navy, but the US navy is still better.

No, I meant Imperial England, not Modern day US.

Great Britain, not the United Kingdom, England, Union Jack or whatever name you call it now, ruled the seas from 1600's to 1900's. That is what our navy is like.

Except that, y'know, you don't rule the seas, you rule some coasts. :p

And it doesn't matter when you're a land empire :mischief: (me?)

I have the largest land army in the game... and you dont hear me claiming to be Napeleon now do you :lol: (correction Lord_Iggy has the largest... with 33 Infantry... i have 30 Infanty (2 Cav)

2 cav is more worth than 3 infantry :p so technically, you're stronger.

Top Bottom