[FfH II Art Team Blog]

This will make the unique feature much more interesting to look at (and finally be able to explore at a far off day in the future after collecting the XP ;) ).

Nice work Mr. Hobbit!

Personally, I still think that Brigit_held should be removed, and that freeing Brigit should be handled though an event like the one that triggers when you reach Letum Frigus. I also tend to think that she should not join Evil civs, and perhaps only join Good. This should be balanced by adding Odio to the game and only letting Evil (or non-Good, if neutrals can free Brigit) civs free him.

Personally, I still think that Brigit_held should be removed, and that freeing Brigit should be handled though an event like the one that triggers when you reach Letum Frigus. I also tend to think that she should not join Evil civs, and perhaps only join Good. This should be balanced by adding Odio to the game and only letting Evil (or non-Good, if neutrals can free Brigit) civs free him.

It does kind of goes against the lore to let Brigit join an evil civ. If she refused to fall with her master, why should she end up joining an evil civ anyway? Unless she is somehow brainwashed.

But what if you get her when you're good, but then turn evil? Would she abandon you?

I've always thought there should be two Brigits. Brigit and Fallen Brigit; the latter replaces the Holy damage with Unholy, and presumably Angel with Demon, but is otherwise statistically equivalent. Brigit goes to Good and Neutral, her fallen version to Evil.

Having her abandon you would make sense. It might be better if she, like religious heroes, became buildable by civs that meet the requirements (Good) when she abandons someone.

I can't really picture Brigit falling. If she adandoned her goddess for turning evil, why would she fall to keep serving evil mortals. I'd much rather let evil civs have Odio.

This is kind of getting off topic though. If we want to keep talking about Brigit(/Odio), we should probably make a new thread for that purpose.

I dunno, after who knows how long trapped like that she could easily have gone mad. Or regretted her decision to fight against her own god.

I dunno, after who knows how long trapped like that she could easily have gone mad. Or regretted her decision to fight against her own god.

But if she now wished to fall then it would most likely be her own god that would release her, rather than some random mortal...

It would probably violate the compact to reach into the world and free her.
I like how, as it is, you can make up your own story for why she's serving you. Goes along nicely with Kael's repeated statements on how each game is left open to however you want to play it.

why would there be alignment constrictions? bhall used to tell agares she would never fall, then look at what she did. Just because brigit refused to fall initially doesnt mean she didnt change her mind in the ring of carcer.

As for Odio, he doesnt seem too smart in the first place, so him being ruled by a good civ that could brainwash him, like keelyn and her demons, would be ok by me.

why would there be alignment constrictions? bhall used to tell agares she would never fall, then look at what she did. Just because brigit refused to fall initially doesnt mean she didnt change her mind in the ring of carcer.

As for Odio, he doesnt seem too smart in the first place, so him being ruled by a good civ that could brainwash him, like keelyn and her demons, would be ok by me.

I think it should be religion restrictions rather than alignment, Brigit should not be ashen veil, and odio shouldn't be runes of kilmorph. No amount of brain washing is going to get him to serve the underlings of the god who originally put him in his current state...

And Brigit should also be anti Illian, it would be weird for the archangel of fire to serve the god of ice...

Sez are you still planning on making those ferret men for the kuriotate recon line / council of esus?

Top Bottom