Most ignorant(and funny) statements you have ever heard

@Yeekim: :lol:!
Another one by the same guy (after I gave him an explaination about the Christian faith): "Hell, I seriously didn't know that Jesus was a jew! Does that mean that, in your opinion, Hitler had a fair and unbiased chance? As a jew, I would have powned him!"

Yeah, british are confederate.

When I was in high school, people used to ask stupid questions when they found out that I had lived in Africa. Like: Do they have cities? Did you live in a house?

This happened more than once.

I wanted to smack them upside the head and ask them if they thought I lived in a hut.

When I was in high school, people used to ask stupid questions when they found out that I had lived in Africa. Like: Do they have cities? Did you live in a house?

I wanted to smack them upside the head and ask them if they thought I lived in a hut.

So....

did you live in a hut?

Just kidding :D

Ooo. Where in Africa?

Anyway, I heard on the bus "Wait, you mean the Hitler Nazis or the Nazi Nazis?"

See, this is both interesting and a learning opportunity, do go on!

What else do you want to know?

My father worked for the US Agency for International Development, so I got to live my childhood all over the place (read: 3rd world). :cool:

Well, in another thread maybe.

Probably not enough to warrant it's own thread!

This girl I see now & then asked me "Isn't France in Rome?"

Also once we were looking at the stars & she saw shooting star and asked "What makes a shooting star shoot?" I told her a shooting star is a rock that burns up due to friction with the Earth's atmosphere. She pondered that for a minute or two and said "So what you are telling me is a shooting star is not really a star at all?"

American and blonde, bad combo :shake:

:p

(At least she sounds blonde)

This came up in a discussion of astrology in a physics class. To paraphrase, "If a woman is having twins, and one child is born at 11:59, and the other is born at 12:01...are they still twins?" :wallbash:

(I thought the person was going to ask if they still had the same astrological sign :crazyeye:).

Another jem from my old world history class; sadly, the following quote would have been understandable if the girl who had said it was from a third world country or something, but...

- (after discussing Sputnik, the first satellite launched in space) "What is a satellite?"

"I am an international leader," Gadhafi said before leaving. "The dean of Arab rulers. The king of kings in Africa. The imam to Muslims. My international position does not allow me to be reduced. Thank you."

The dude is the Emperor of Africa.

Top Bottom