Welcome New Members

Hi all members
I am Hakim. Iam very happy to join you on this site as member and hope we share successfuly information
Regards

Please I am looking for a file named data3.cab
I need this file to resume installation of a software. Could somebody send it to me at this email adress?
ragazaqui AT yahoo DOT fr
Thanks

I´m looking for help because the mod fall from heaven 2 always breakes down after choosing race, map, etc. when the game is getting loaded.
Greetings

Welcome y'all! :band:

@ Hakim: you shouldn't put your email address here on CFC. You never know what kinds of bugs and Spy Ware may be lurking ;) Try looking in the Civ4 Fix-It List for help.

@ Peter: Try the Fix-It List

Hi! =D I'm new here.

My name is Thijs, I'm 14 and I live in The Netherlands. I'm addicted to Civilization IV, I think everyone here is? :lol: I came here because I heard from a friend that this is a really cool website. :)

Excuse me if my English is bad :blush:

Haven't played Civ IV in a long time. But I am addicted to Civ Rev. I joined the forum to find out if anyone uses a gamepad to play Civ IV? Due to shoulder issues I had to quit using a mouse. I now want to play Civ IV again, but will have to use a game pad. Any Suggestions? Thanks.

I have been reading through the site. Lots of great info.

Welcome y'all! :band:

@ GropeAir: By gamepad, do you mean NumPad? I use it pretty much all the time. However, you do need the mouse in order to promote your units and do certain actions, but in CivIII, you can play solely using the Keyboard

Hi all
I have just begun playing Civ 4 and am totally hooked. I have used this site heaps so thanks to all of you who post beginners guides, they are great. They have helped me save my starving cities, brought happiness and health back into my empire and many other helpful hints. I am still on beginner levels but may try noble on my next game.

Hi ive been a lurker for sometime, and I've also enjoyed some of the mods that the community has put up and figured I'd join up. I have also been having problems with the game on my laptop and wish to seek help, but my main reason for joining is because i enjoy the game and series immensly. thanks and look forward to talking to ev1 on here :)

Vortilex,

Thanks. I do mean gamepad. Thumbs work well. My fingers and shoulders don't allow much time on keyboard or mouse (too much football in my younger, and athletic days). I started playing Civ Rev. on Xbox just to be able to keep playing the game. I am a Civilholic. I was hoping to be able to play with any type of game pad on the PC, but I will just have to limit my time on the PC and play mostly Revolution. Thanks again and I am open to any suggestions. :(

I recently came across DOD-BOX, and decided to revive my CIV I game. Some moves in I discovered I has forgotten the interpretation of the logos; I'd actually forgotten this ownership check!! I was sneered at by the piffling populace, but came back with a winner, and was able to continue.

However, I could not save my game to drive D:!? Pox!

How does DOS-BOX connect to modern large drives?

- Roger -

hi all.

I just got the "civilization complete" and now I am going to find some mods to add, also.

[what mods would you all recommend for my VISTA machine that are mainly
centered around improving the images and the graphics of the towns, people, interface, etc? got to be workable with patch 3.19 and vista without the UAC.]

I am 68 and live in tallahassee, florda, usa.

so just a hello for everyone and soon I will install my new game.

thanks..freestone

I recently came across DOD-BOX, and decided to revive my CIV I game. Some moves in I discovered I has forgotten the interpretation of the logos; I'd actually forgotten this ownership check!! I was sneered at by the piffling populace, but came back with a winner, and was able to continue.

However, I could not save my game to drive D:!? Pox!

How does DOS-BOX connect to modern large drives?

- Roger -

Before you start the game you have to mount d d:\gamestuff (or whatever your folder is).

Hoi everybody!

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom / advice and
putting much effort into writing guides! So even I, being too lazy to
register for a while, was able to improve my way of playing
Civ ( IV BTS 3.19). Thx.

Top Bottom