[BtS] 2032 AD Scenario/Mod

Realize that the Eastasia civ is only the China civ renamed, and Mao Zedong has been renamed as well. I really don't want to mess around with the existing civs.

Rema has a unique unit and Russia does not; that's because Rema is supposed to kick Russia's @$%. Russia has a chance, but Rema is suposed to be the stronger.

If China and Japan ever merged, it would not be peacefully. They have been enemies for centuries, so there is no reason for them just to say "Hey, let's buddy up!" The war between the two would likely have severely damaged both their economies.

Jessica is not supposed to be a warmonger. I did not want every single civ to be a warmonger; some are more inclined than others. Dan Edalian is more focussed on economics, so they really do not want to waste their money on war when it could go in their pockets. Dan Edalain should only conquer North America, and not go any farther.

Russia has captured some of those oil-rich regions, so it could have a stronger economy. Not to mention that it controls Britain. What could possibly happen in thirty years? The global playing field could have changed entirely.

Realize that the Eastasia civ is only the China civ renamed, and Mao Zedong has been renamed as well. I really don't want to mess around with the existing civs.

Rema has a unique unit and Russia does not; that's because Rema is supposed to kick Russia's @$%. Russia has a chance, but Rema is suposed to be the stronger.

If China and Japan ever merged, it would not be peacefully. They have been enemies for centuries, so there is no reason for them just to say "Hey, let's buddy up!" The war between the two would likely have severely damaged both their economies.

Jessica is not supposed to be a warmonger. I did not want every single civ to be a warmonger; some are more inclined than others. Dan Edalian is more focussed on economics, so they really do not want to waste their money on war when it could go in their pockets. Dan Edalain should only conquer North America, and not go any farther.

Russia has captured some of those oil-rich regions, so it could have a stronger economy. Not to mention that it controls Britain. What could possibly happen in thirty years? The global playing field could have changed entirely.

Hey these screen shots are nice an di am about to download the link. However, teh screen might have some increased contrast in it, i mean liek it would make it look more realistic. anyways, i am going to download the link and see if it is ok or need some additional features.

How do I install this mod?
I download the zip file, unzip it and put it under ~/warlords/mods but when I try to load the mod, it crushes. Any clue? Do I have to install other *.dll files or whatsoever
-thanks for all your help

Sounds like a great mod and Scenario, but i have a problem when downloading it, it says it cannot find the file specified, any idea about what might be wrong?

Great mod! I'm playing an extremely long game as the Alliance, trying to conquer the whole world for the United Nations.

One question though, does this scenario still have NextWar features like the world "cracking like an egg" if too many nukes are used? Challoan and Putin II just went to war again in 2110 AD, and the tactical nukes are already flying...

I second this. This looks great, but it just takes me to the homepage of filefront.

It would be better to post it for everyone so there's less requests.
Welcome to the Forums darklordshadow. :beer:

It sure looks good, but I think the link you gave me to download it is wrong, because I can't find it.:confused:

There was some talk in another thread about WotC providing a blank scenario template that would be very similar to the official scenario PDFs.

Any progress on that?

Hey, folks. I've decided that I'm going to revisit this mod long enough to repost a new link. No updates. I've joined with the NESing community now, so I really don't play civ anymore (maybe sometime in the future?). But I'll try to reupload the file by the end of the day. At the time, I didn't know that Filefront had issues.

Top Bottom