Mafia Game: Those Darn States (Game Thread)

@Niklas: Now it makes sense.

Update may be a little late tonight too, just a heads up, maybe an hour-ish past the normal time. Otherwise I'm still getting to PMs/orders now and if anyone has more/changes you've still time to send them.

NIGHT NINE

There were a lot of noises during the night, but anyone who didn't see what they could have been about only found out one thing - pevergreen had been devoured. Scraps of clothes and an ornate Torch were all that were left.

pevergreen was dead
Spoiler :
Lady Liberty was Innocent

MORNING TEN

But before they left, something else was discovered. Beefy187 was missing. Searching around, they found his body stashed away in an old restaurant kitchen.

Beefy187 was dead
Spoiler :
The Texan was Innocent

Then, though the sun was beginning to rise and the town felt like they might stay in this Midwestern locale for more time, there was some unknown force that set in. All of a sudden, the scenery changed to that of a Volcanic Jungle Island. There was clearly no civilization nearby, but the people were left to deal with themselves and each other.

It is now DAY TEN

Vote for an action in bold
Vote for the Torch in blue

Those of you with Day orders to send, please do so now.

Night in 48 hours

remake20. Liberty shall not be trampled on without consequence.

Except those who want a little temporary security, eh? :)

I so knew you were scum Ichi.

You're a cute little strawberry.

Beefy...I LOVE YOU.

You're the Texan? Imagine a cross of SFTS and Beefy....*brain asplodes*

Just a reminder, only 3 more spots in the Star Wars game (see sig for link), but reserves are always welcome.

CCRunner. He is lurking somewhat. He must die.

CCRunner If I really was a mafia then I could be either the Germans or the Japanese. And why is Diamoneye so sure that I'm Japanese. The only way for him to think this is for him to be a German.

Or, you know, have that scanning ability he mentioned?

Oh yeah. :p I honestly don't like that ability. Too powerful. I think I still make a point.

Confirmed? Knowing this game you can't trust anything except the state of the person when the GM says their dead. But I don't think it will do anything now to keep pushing this case. I have a feeling the GM or Diamondeye would really give the role out like that (though I could be wrong, because I haven't read the posts around that).

Top Bottom