Mafia Game: Those Darn States (Game Thread)

Since I joined recently how do we know Diamondeye is innocent?

How many people haven't noticed that "Sommerswerd" is spelt with two Es and not one? Nobody's an Joe Dever fan, I take it :(

You're acting at least halfway scummy, you're not cleaned by any scan I know of, not even my own semi-decent scans.

Which reminds me; Since I am a confirmed innocent, any remaining prophets who might be alive would do well in contacting me and revealing their results.

Halfway? Can you be more specific? What did my scan say?

Vote Ichigo sorry Csargo

Ot of the two options he seems the scummier of them.

This is offtopic, but I've wondered for a while- what's the deal with the Ichigo thing? I know it has to do with a guilty player, I just don't know where it came from.

lurker's comment: I think it's [wiki=Operation_Ichi-Go]this[/wiki].

Yeah, I know what it means, what I want to know is why it came to mean that. :p

lurker's comment: Maybe they're lynching you because in that dictionary Csar=mafia :crazyeye:

EVENING NINE

The day's votes had been tallied.

Action
Spoiler :

Lynch
Csargo 9- Beefy187, Capt Blackadder, CCRunner, Diamondeye, landlubber, Perfection, pevergreen, remake20, Sommerswerd
Sommerswerd 5- Csargo, johnhughthom, Krill, Love, SS-18 ICBM

And so it was decided that Csargo would be lynched, a large crowd closing in on him.

"No, you dastardly fools, unhand me." He protested. "I'll never get to see my precious cat again :cry:"

So the town hung Csargo, and then checked his belongings; though nothing of major importance was found it was revealed

Spoiler :
Ernst Blofeld was a Supervillain and ally of the German Axis!

Spoiler :
All supervillains have been eliminated

Meanwhile, the town voted all of the items out there today to Diamondeye

Crystalline Knife
Spoiler :

Diamondeye 5- Diamondeye, Krill, landlubber, Love, SS-18 ICBM
remake20 1 - remake20
Beefy187 1 - CCRunner

Volcanic Stone
Spoiler :

remake20 1 - remake20
Sommerswerd 1 -Sommerswerd
Krill 1 - CCRunner

Mystical Orb
Spoiler :

remake20 1 - remake20
Csargo 1 - Csargo
Perfection 1 - CCRunner

Mysterious Amulet
Spoiler :

Diamondeye 6- CCRunner, Diamondeye, Krill, landlubber, Love, SS-18 ICBM
remake20 1 - remake20

It is now NIGHT NINE. Those of you with night orders to send, please do so now.

Day in 23 hours. (Cause I know this was late, sorry)

Damnit, now both of my mafia factions are dead. :cry:

Now I can comment freely on how the Germans are going to win and how awesome they are. Do not oppose us. Obey!

Wrong. You baka gai-jin wirr fair as Imperiar Niponese Army has faired. :ninja:

This is offtopic, but I've wondered for a while- what's the deal with the Ichigo thing? I know it has to do with a guilty player, I just don't know where it came from.
{ :old: OT: What Csargo is trying to say in a roundabout way is that his username at .org used to be Ichigo, which is why everyone .org-er keeps calling him that. So it's not that Ichigo means guilty, it's that Ichigo is always guilty. ;)

It's like how Ekolite will never truly be anything other than Kol. Though strangely Love sticks much better than Gandhi_rules ever did. And Zack and ZPV were already called that before they changed officially. :p }

Top Bottom