A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

I think he got the quote wrong anyway, wasn't it Tarkin Leia said that to?

Two different quotes. Mine was from right at the beginning of A New Hope. I was saving the Tarkin one for later. :sad:

Winston Hughes for such bastardly tactics against johnhughtom.

Eh? I'm just responding to his usual first day vote in the usual manner.

You, on the other hand, are third on the bandwagon, which might be interpreted as an attempt to actually get me lynched...

I Abstain from the vote. As of now, it's too early to judge.

I think he got the quote wrong anyway, wasn't it Tarkin Leia said that to?

"Darth johnhughthom, I recognised your foul stench the moment the game started" would have been a much more amusing post. Or maybe I've got them mixed up?
Dunno, I never watched Star Wars! :p

@Winston, am I not the second one to vote on you?

I guess I'll abstain, I've been out of touch and have found three dozen unread posts in this thread alone.
Sadly, I don't have the time to spam things up with my beloved lolcats any longer. However, as from the end of July... *insert maniacal laughter and meowing here*.

Lolcats? Sweet.

Have I voted? If not abstain

EDIT: Well... looks like I did vote. BTW can we get miday updates?

Is this joint GM-ing going to mean that both of you will post one after the other?

Midday 1

Most of the citizens of Lucasville opted to lynch no one on the first day, since they knew hardly anything and didn't want to possibly kill an important player. However, those that did vote made their choices based largely on the player's choice of beverage and who voted for them.

Tally

Abstain: 9 (Love, Lord OST, CivGeneral, remake20, Methos, Secura, Khazaar, Takhisis, Bad Player)
Winston Hughes: 3 (johnhughthom, TheLastOne36, SS-18 ICBM)
taillesskangaru: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
RRRaskolnikov: 1 (taillesskangaru)
Double A: 1 (Earthling)
Niklas: 1 (Renata)
Earthling: 1 (Kennigit)
remake20: 1 (Seon)
CivGeneral: 1 (Autolycus)
pevergreen: 1 (Double A)
johnhughthom: 1 (Wintson Hughes)
Secura: 1 (pevergreen)

This town is too weak-willed.

Abstain, while I bury myself in this stein of bubbly and possibly alcoholic beverage.

Oh wait, it's just now midday? :confused: I think I missed something I need to go read.

Like, for example, the OP? :mischief:

Top Bottom