A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Okay sorry, I thought an extra day went passed :p. I see. So updates come around this time?

Are the GM posts going to be very consistent time of day? Earthling was very consistent with his 9:00 PM EST posting, but I understand it's tough for some GMs to be able to do that.

Forget this question

Three pages in two days? Geez!! If there are more abstainers than voters for anyone, is no one lynched that day?

Well, that was a rainy Bank Holiday, eh Secura? Then again, aren't they all? :)

In other words, around 10:30 PM GMT.

Is this joint GM-ing going to mean that both of you will post one after the other?
Self-comment: Guess the answer is yes.

Secura, do you live in the reasonable part of the UK or south of the Wall?

Well, I have something to bring to everyone's attention as it has come to mine, and I would like to address it while we have time; much time may have been lost already.

Somebody has placed a bounty on my life.

I am very certain this information is accurate; the bounty is for 13 credits, whatever scum is greedy enough to want to kill me or have me killed for such. Now, the first thing I would want to know is what is behind all of this, and as well I think perhaps it would be wise of me to request protection if anyone can do so or give me an item to help defend myself tonight.

I honestly cannot say there's a clear way to determine who has done this on my own. Certainly I have talked to a few but they may be just as well innocent or being framed or something more complicated. As far as I can tell, everyone could have the motive, the opportunity, and possibly the means, simply any evil/greedy/bounty hunter could be behind this and I don't know who you all are.

So I will let everyone know I intend to get to the bottom of this. And I believe it can be verified in due time that I, at least, am telling the truth - in fact, if any person out there already knows about this bounty, and is not actually aligned with cabals of evil villains and wants to show they are not a threat, I recommend talking to me or everyone in public.

Why would anyone bounty you in the first turn, Earthling? That doesn't make sense.

CST is GMT -6, not -5 :)

Somebody has placed a bounty on my life.

I am very certain this information is accurate; the bounty is for 13 credits

How do you know this? (because till you reply, it really looks like you made this up to know about potential scanner abilities from other folks)

I bet you know Arakhor.

Believe me, I really don't. If I knew the answer, I wouldn't ask it publicly and have paranoid people like you think I was scum :)

Top Bottom