British Empire
J

British Empire

Britain Kinda owns all
wow man you're amazing :D wish i could play like that :( guess my way of playing is to passive what's your strategy?

I took egypt and india right away. then with spain and greece encolsed in on arabia, then beelined to astronomy and set london to building settlers and york building defensive units and nottingham(ireland) build my ships, so like every 5 turns i had another ship going out to australia or the Americas really fast. then, from there, i used the power i got from my colonies to gain more power

its a mixture of rhyes map and colors in a normal game and yes, i really did. Also, fun thing i remember from this game was spain settle the americas in east of mississippi where that celtic color is and then independented them. Then spain took over mexico area, and switch their capital there.

Cool, you need a piece of china too :D

Wow... the French colonies are actually real-life equivalent. Vietnam = French Indochina, Haiti, French Guiana...

well, with France, I went to war against China and pulled them in and gave them Indochina for help (those tiles were destroyed anyways) and they just happened to get Haiti and French Guiana themselves

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Beyond the Sword
Added by
jsweeney
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom