SOTD36: Stalin Demands War..Against Russia?
CivEikka

SOTD36: Stalin Demands War..Against Russia?

The title says it all, the unrestricted leaders option can really catch you off guard, as I had to read that demanding 3 times to understand what was going on. (As for what I had learnt of this story, don't play civ when tired)
what mod is this? :O

It's Rise of Mankind! Just read the description Ginger_Ale put on the front page!

MrPopov said:
even more lol is the Dutch Republic of London.
I think Dutch Republic of London means that Stalin is a vassal of the Dutch Empire, and the only city he owns is London. Been a while since I played a game with DCN though, so I might be wrong.

Onionsoilder said:
MrPopov said:
even more lol is the Dutch Republic of London.
I think Dutch Republic of London means that Stalin is a vassal of the Dutch Empire, and the only city he owns is London. Been a while since I played a game with DCN though, so I might be wrong.
no, as an unrestricted leader Stalin is now the leader of the Netherlands. As such he is "Dutch". Correct on the london part :)

The republic part is from the Dynamic-Civ-Naming part in the RoM mod which gives civs changing names depending on the state of your civ. (IE: One city size 3 makes you "the City State of...". Your third city will "upgrade" you to "the Empire of..." etc etc :)

Media information

Category
Civ4 - Screenshot of the Day
Added by
CivEikka
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom