The Breaking Storm, 1919-1945

This is new site is terrible. Your nice IMG on ships are gone and many others too.
It's hellish to find an easy way to the Database to see what new units been posted.
Since the opening very few units looks to have been added. Do we have a problem on that too ?
I can't see that this an improvement. For me this is a mess and the little new posts make me believe it's not only me.
BUT
Am I the only one really dislike this website ?

Now I feel like a cry-baby and no smiley to show it. Buggers.

Look for Wolf in the ships I gave you. It's a german torpedo boat from the 1920s.

This is new site is terrible. Your nice IMG on ships are gone and many others too.
It's hellish to find an easy way to the Database to see what new units been posted.
Since the opening very few units looks to have been added. Do we have a problem on that too ?
I can't see that this an improvement. For me this is a mess and the little new posts make me believe it's not only me.
BUT
Am I the only one really dislike this website ?

Now I feel like a cry-baby and no smiley to show it. Buggers.

You're not the only one. I'm trying, but I'm having trouble liking this new environment.

Thank you Delta for your new units! And it's good to see you, Wyrm - it's been a while. I hope you've been well.

In other news, three sunk Dutch WW2 cruisers have been stolen and the graves of their sailors desecrated!

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archiv...from-java-sea-illegal-salvage-rife-in-region/

Update: Thanks to Wyrmshadow we have a much better model for the Type 1924 TB for Germany. New Preview below!
Spoiler :

Delta, this looks like another very nice unit you have done! :) Unfortunately I cannot find any download link.

Delta, thank you very much for the information. :)

Update: More X-mas gifts for Ares!!!!!!! We have: Tenryū Class Light Cruiser, Kuma Class Light Cruiser, Malta Class Aircraft Carrier, Chapayev Class Light Cruiser, S Class Submarine Group I, and Oriani Class Destroyer.

Spoiler :

Thank you!!! I was certain that you've already created Kuma class though. And one small bug--the description of Kuma cruiser in database is "Japanese Interwar destroyer")))

Judging by the presence of the seaplane (don't recognize the type btw) the Chapaev is of original project, not the version in which they were actually completed after WWII?

Top Bottom