Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Ok, I'll take a look at Tak's post.
Bolded isn't really towny attitude unless policy lynches are your style.
You're really meta heavy today. I wonder if it's because of your new style or because meta is something you can always use as wolf. If you're town, I'd like to warn you that overusing meta isn't that good for becoming a better player as it makes you reliant on knowing other players.

What I find towny is the last line. You're clearly making some early associations and are excited about it.

I don't really have enough meta to use it. What little I do have I can't really ignore though. The reason I am changing style is to prevent having meta used against me whenever I draw wolf in the future, since I mostly plan on playing here and meta readers like Zack and Visor have to be accounted for.

If you want, you can continue to twist everything I say as a secret revelation of being mafia, or not.

It's up to you, but if you lynch me, I'll flip town. I'll concede that. :D

oh dear, bad mood huh?

You'll notice there that I used hints and twisted influence, versus in this game I've been more open-ended in questions. What do you think? is different than trying to control the narrative.

I ll definatly check it after dinner.

BTW, no, I am not above a little policy lynching...that's the second "area of concern." If someone has pretty well promised that they are not going to be a useful villager anyway that definitely pushes me towards "I dunno who the wolves are, let's lynch the useless guy and see what happens."

I don't really have enough meta to use it. What little I do have I can't really ignore though. The reason I am changing style is to prevent having meta used against me whenever I draw wolf in the future, since I mostly plan on playing here and meta readers like Zack and Visor have to be accounted for.

Zack and Visor aren't meta readers. They're top shelf players.

Zack and Visor aren't meta readers. They're top shelf players.

I didn't say they weren't top shelf, but they read meta, clearly, and they do it extremely well.

Reading meta shouldn't be a crutch, but it certainly isn't a flaw.

These two posts peeked my interest

MAYBE THAT I VOTED FOR YOU AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME. I AM ALWAYS TEACHING YOU NEW THINGS.
OR A CERTAIN COMMENT I MADE.
OR NOT CLUTTERING UP THE THREAD WITH STUPID VOTES AND AUTOMATIC OMGUS. YOU CHOOSE, MY FRIEND, BUT THIS IS A NEW D1 TAKHISIS FOR YOU.
BTW HI VISORSLASH IF YOU WANT ME YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES BEFORE I LOG OFF FOR BED AND/OR VIDEOGAMES.

I don't get Tak's rp starting with this post and what he's trying to achieve with this post. It's just an attack on Tim

HEY I'M OFFLINE NOW REREAD MY POSTS AND THE CONTEXT AND YOU'LL NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY KTHXBAI

I read them all twice and I haven't noticed a thing. I hope tak will return and stops being cryptic.

Also, afraid to admit this, but I'm starting to see Tim's point and Tim's logic as towny over Tak's.

What do you think about Argon and people voting him, @Timsup2nothin?

Also, afraid to admit this, but I'm starting to see Tim's point and Tim's logic as towny over Tak's.

Get cryptic and bail is not just wolfTak meta, it is standard cornered wolf behavior.

I believe I found that the best strategy was to avoid all strategy. That being said unvote and vote: Samson for the bandwagoning observations noted earlier. Despite the obviously hypocritical notion that I too am now bandwagoning. Whatever.

LordArgon (4): Topsecret, JohannaK, Raskol, Rakkoon
Takhisis (3): Timsup2nothin, MarcherJovian, GoldenKnight
Timsup2nothin (2): Pzelda, Takhisis
Rrraskolnikov (2): Csargo, Visorslash
Rakkoon (2): Dolbster, LordArgon
Samson(2): Pzelda, GamezRule

What do you think about Argon and people voting him, @Timsup2nothin?

I think they are mostly voting based on area of concern #2, in that Argon is a notorious fountain of chaos that whoever the wolves are they can use for cover. But he is, in my opinion, lacking in the other two areas. He hasn't done anything genuinely wolfy, he's just been himself (meta), or just been a day one player fooling around since there's nothing to go on anyway (nonmeta same thing). No one who has defended him is cleared if he flips town, and no one voting for him is suspicious if he flips town, so there's minimal info gain from lynching him.

I just gave my reasons why I didn't think they were that townie to me.

And I was acknowledging them as valid.

I was told to stop shouting so I'm whispering.
takhisis might just be playing stupid village takhisis with his complete noncomittal to playing the game
Not posting is not the same as not posting.
Might vote Tak for all that they've done last night
N0, you mean?
Tim: Tak is slanking, I'm voting for him.
Tak: <crickets>
Pzelda: That's a cheap vote and a solid defense.
That doesn't count. It's the time of day when I never post.

I think they are mostly voting based on area of concern #2, in that Argon is a notorious fountain of chaos that whoever the wolves are they can use for cover. But he is, in my opinion, lacking in the other two areas. He hasn't done anything genuinely wolfy, he's just been himself (meta), or just been a day one player fooling around since there's nothing to go on anyway (nonmeta same thing).
why are you voting for me then?

That doesn't count. It's the time of day when I never post.

Back at lynch the liars and lurkers, I would bet my own neck in the noose that this claim is blatantly false and that even a cursory examination of recent games would demonstrate the fact.

LordArgon (4): Topsecret, JohannaK, Raskol, Rakkoon
Takhisis (3): Timsup2nothin, MarcherJovian, GoldenKnight
Timsup2nothin (2): Pzelda, Takhisis
Rrraskolnikov (2): Csargo, Visorslash
Rakkoon (2): Dolbster, LordArgon
Samson(2): Pzelda, GamezRule

Pzelda is on here twice, correct vote is Samson iirc

Having wolfed with TS, with you watching the wolf room, I have to say that the idea that a wolfTS would be backed into a corner on day one by a little questioning from a first game player is more than a stretch and a half. I'm certainly not town reading TS...just reminding you how big this particular leap really is.
Yeah, what Csargo said in response to this

Fwiw I do vibe with Tim's TRs on Samson and MJ because I think that he's trying to find people who are outside their wolf range, even though I think that MJ specifically isn't outside expected wolf range despite not having played with him before (note that MJ is a TL for me)

Rakkoon voting everyone except for Tim here, but I'm gonna abandon the Rakk/Tim tinfoil because of the Visor vote. However, I don't like the people on the LA wagon and it's making me think that LA could be my paragon of towniness in all of this

I'm pretty sure we're doing twlight's Tim

I kinda want to switch to TS because he just comes in and ignores me and Csargo. Like, he could have at least explained what he saw in Samson. The problem with doing so is that I at least have LA voting with me rn

I think I'd vote Tak or Tim to save LA rn, not sure on if Id vote Tak to save Tim or the other way around

Top Bottom