Post here if you have a Christmas Avatar:

I've been spamming the Avatar Help Thread too. Can't decide which to use...
Original Ninth Charm, resized by Plexus:
By Raen: and
By Dease: and
Thanks guys, awesome editing. I just can't decide which to use!
Any more suggestions/attempts gratefully recieved.... :mischief:
Ah, another fine entry from Perfection. I shall use it for when I do my Xmas looting shopping :evil: :D

Grr, I need to find out how to take a screenshot of a WMV without it screwing up :mad:

Sophie 378 said:
I've been spamming the By Raen:
I think the mistletoe one is the best. That way... Well you know what mistltoe represents. ;) :joke:

I believe that a Christmas avatar should minimally change the original and that is the one that fits into that category. I would try and remove the iceberg, because it might sink the yatch. ;)

Too bad it's holly. :nya: I don't understand why people confuse the two. Linkie!
Not sure I like that one so much, anyway, you can't really tell the difference between the sail and the iceberg. ATM I'm leaning towards Dease's second one, like Ultima Dragoon said.
I like your cut-and-paste - "I've been spamming the By Raen"? :crazyeye:

Sophie 378 said:
Too bad it's holly. :nya: I don't understand why people confuse the two. Linkie!
Not sure I like that one so much, anyway, you can't really tell the difference between the sail and the iceberg. ATM I'm leaning towards Dease's second one, like Ultima Dragoon said.
I like your cut-and-paste - "I've been spamming the By Raen"? :crazyeye:
I obviously did not check properly. I meant to have removed the "I've been spamming" bit. I've never really kept up much with the "traditions" of the different weeds or plants. I did not know the difference. Also being in the Southern Hemisphere, we do not get snow at this time of the Year, so we do not equate Christmas as being white. We prefer having a yellow Christmas, that being the colour of sand as some people spend their Christmas on the Beach. Sorry that I have threadjacked so much. Also, I liked you previous signature better.

This one has felt the wrath of the resizer, but its as good as I can be bothered to get it :)

Just recently recived mines :D

A Santa Clause hat's not a hat 'til it's tilted!

Got mine. :D

Well, not a 'christmas' avatar, but it does have snow in it.

I've got one. Thanks to Paalikles and raen.

1300!!!!

I got one but if anyone wants to make a better one
here is the original

Attachments

1.5 KB · Views: 151
Dunno what to do with mine...

But I might christmasise one of these (all pretty hard to do, though):

Top Bottom