Mars Attacks!! The Mafia Game

Voting for me again? <Sigh>

Sprig, I believe I revealed to you. For I am but a simple White House decorator, and who will make the White House look beautiful when I am gone?

However, Vote: Darth Caesar is definitely scum. Based on the evidence brought in by Arakhor, there is no escape for you Martian.

Voting for me again? <Sigh>

Sprig, I believe I revealed to you. For I am but a simple White House decorator, and who will make the White House look beautiful when I am gone?

However, Vote: Darth Caesar is definitely scum. Based on the evidence brought in by Arakhor, there is no escape for you Martian.

When did I vote for you before? My vote is to get you talking more and for the reason I have told you. :D

Now, there must be something interesting about your character?

If Darth Caesar is Cindy, and one Cindy already died, why did he wait so long to say something? Especially if he is, as he claims, a vanilla townie, with nothing really to lose?

I'm going to vote: Love. Darth Caesar's behavior has been suspicious, but he already has plenty of votes on him, and I'm not sure if he's really scummy or just playing weird. Not to mention Sprig has given him a vote of confidence, and I've given a vote of confidence to Sprig, so contradicting him now would look bad on my part. Not to mention that I still think Love is scummy.

If Darth Caesar is Cindy, and one Cindy already died, why did he wait so long to say something? Especially if he is, as he claims, a vanilla townie, with nothing really to lose?

I'm going to vote: Love. Darth Caesar's behavior has been suspicious, but he already has plenty of votes on him, and I'm not sure if he's really scummy or just playing weird. Not to mention Sprig has given him a vote of confidence, and I've given a vote of confidence to Sprig, so contradicting him now would look bad on my part. Not to mention that I still think Love is scummy.

What DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME????????????

In what way am I portrayed as scummy?

What DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME????????????

In what way am I portrayed as scummy?

I know !!! what is he thinking?

Hey Love, we should play a game.. I'll name someone and you tell me if they are a Martian ok?

Right, well, I'll start off, Drum Student?

Day Seven

The town gathered about Darth Caesar. He knew his fate was coming.
'Ack ack, aaaaackkk!!!' came his battle cry. Then he rose. And rose. And a metal body rose under him. It was a martian robot!!!
'Ack ack ack ack ack!' he laughed. As the town scattered, Darth Caesar wreaked havoc through town.

Love (wideyedwanderer) [1]
Darth Caesar (Arakhor; robbiecon; flamingzaroc121; Firestorm94; Jarrema; musical-mafia; Love; DrumStudent) [8]
DrumStudent (Earthling; sprig; Darth Caesar) [5]

abstain (civplayah) [1]

not voting :trouble: :Cull; landlubber; link16; Takhisis​
Darth Caesar has escaped the lynch and is waging war on the town!!!
Night will last some 40 hours. :)
Send me night orders!!!

Sorry Takhisis, but FYI (and everyone else too) I may be offline for a day or two due to family issues.

Can't you read? Posting is closed for update, civplayah.

If only I was in control or a large evil empire that had weapons of mass destruction, then the robot would stand no chance. Seriously, why on earth would you name your robot cindy ? :gripe:

If only I was in control or a large evil empire that had weapons of mass destruction, then the robot would stand no chance. Seriously, why on earth would you name your robot cindy ? :gripe:
umm aren't you the president??

OOC: I rejoice! I will not be AFK for a few days, I'm good to go.

Top Bottom