Resource icon

Continents Name Replace Kit 1.0

ford1.png
Example (in ja_JP(my native language is Japanese), English notes)
Nena is an acronym of Northern Europe-North America, I replaced because it is including cardinal direction and civilization name.
Kumari Kandam is often equated with Lemuria in popular culture, so I replaced too.

North America in a south? No Australian in Australia? No way!

Continents Name Replace Kit is replaces Firaxis continent name with other name. With this mod, you can change the continent name without editing the game file...And you don't even need ModBuddy!
This mod is designed to make own modifications by users, so this mod does not work properly as it is (especially if you are playing in a language other than English.).

How to use this mod:
  1. Download this mod and unzip on My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods . Make sure you have two files in My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods\ContinentsNameReplaceKit .
  2. Open ContinentsName.xml with text editor like a Notepad.exe .
  3. If your using language is not English, replace [en_US] to other locale (Example: zh_Hans_CN, zh_Hant_HK, ja_JP, ko_KR)
  4. Edit [Text] element as you want.
  5. Overwrite, and start game with a prayer that changed continent names will appear!
This mod is not compatible with the mod that removes the tag of Firaxis continent name.
At the very least, this mod is not compatible with Historic Continent Names (by p0kiehl).

This mod is intended to let the user edit the file.
Therefore, I do not plan to distribute it through the Steam Workshop because the files may be overwritten when updating.
Reactions: Bonyduck Campersang
Author
KBH-IZ
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom