Resource icon

Extra Human-Player Units at Game Start 1.05

This is a mod I had made for someone , and thought I would go ahead and post in case anyone else was interested.

It spawns extra player units at the start of a new game. The number of units can be set in the first three lines of the lua.
Code:
local numSettlers = 1  ---------------------------set number of extra starting settlers for player
local numScouts   = 1  ---------------------------set number of extra starting scouts
local numBuilders = 1 ----------------------------set number of extra starting builders

Just change to the number you want to spawn.

Edit: The original code had less unit types, I added the extra lines after helping Mynex with adding more units, so he/she deserves some of the credit.
Reactions: MaximusPlatypus
Author
gyogen2
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.78 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from gyogen2

Latest updates

1. Builder Spawn Fix

Minor update, forgot to change builder spawn unit back to builder after using this script for...
  2. Gold fix

Last update accidentally included wrong file.
  3. Update Era Fix

Updated to fix an issue with script not working when game is started in a non ancient era.
  4. Update - Modified for Hot Seat Games

Just a small modification so script will work with hot seat games. Not sure about online...
  5. Update Boosted Human Start

Allows human player to start with extra units, techs, and gold To edit amounts and techs...

Latest reviews

Great mod - many thanks!! How to make those extra human player settlers spawn on specified plots i.e. on YnAMP?
very nice :)
hOW DO U DO IF U WANT TO START WITH MORE THAN 3 TECHS, AND WHAT IF YOU WANT TO START WITH SOME CIVICS? /crap sorry caps
i really like it but would be even better if you could add faith
Well done. I seriously love this handy little tool. Easy to modify and add whatever you'd like to the start of your game.
Great, this mod will help me a lot to "try" to recreate the classic europe in YNAMP with the Roman Empire.
Great fun for those of us who can't stand a bad start without lots of expansion.
One of my favorite mod!
Very good
Top Bottom