Resource icon

Mexico Map! 2016-10-05

Hi everyone!, I created a Mexico Map, and it was a little difficult at the beginning (Baja California Peninsula :mad:) hehehe, and Finally after many intents i get it!.​

Only For BtS! Patch v3.19!

:scan:Why This Map?!

The "inspiration" of this map was that the past 16 of september was its aniversary of independence (199 years! :D).

:scan:Resources...?!

I think this map can apport some interesting games, it have many kind of reliefs, like Deserts, Jungles, Plains, Mountain Ranges, Some Islands, and almost every resource (Except for Elephants and beavers, but i add some Elephants to the Southern Jungles, some in Louisiana and Florida, and Sonora).

:scan:Size and starting Locations!

I dindn't make it in a super huge planetarian SIze... its Huge (72X56).

All civs start in Random Locations, and I tried to make all map usable (not horsehockey places ;)).

:scan:For SCenarios...Maybe?!

Also you can create various scenarios (Mexican Revolution, Texas Independence, COlonization, Mesoamerican wars (prehispanic) with Aztecs, Teotihuacans, Toltec, Olmec, Mayans, Totonacans, Future Revolutions O_O.... and many more!.

:scan:Parts in the Maps!

This Map includes All Mexico, Islas Revillagigedo, Is. Bermeja (google it!, it have an interesting "modern" story), Parts of Guatemala, Belize and the US.

:scan:Requirements!
This don't need any :).

ANy Coments??
  • mexmapshrinking12_67E.jpg
    mexmapshrinking12_67E.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 157
Author
Shrinking_12
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update