Resource icon

The Flavour Mod - v0.001 Alpha 2016-10-05

Hey, this is the first release of my new light-hearted fantasy mod.
At this stage there are some pretty big bugs, which i hope you guys will be able to help me get rid of.

Quite a bit of the flavour is there, but very little functionality has changed.
Biggest difference is a new tech tree, and ten new civilisations (all with at least one leader)

Let me just point out that this is in no way a finished article. This is the first release, primarily so that experienced modders can help me squish those nasty bugs. Noobs and people who arent comfortable with installing and error-squishing are probably best waiting until the beta releases start coming out! Although dive rite in if you feel comfortable, any help is appreciated! :) (Bug-squishing, graphics, xml-related help, new ideas, anything)

Be sure to look at the ReadMe before playing! Have fun, and please PLEASE tell me what the problem is :p !

thanks,
mrkingkong

@ Woodelf- sorry,the gingerbread buildings didnt make it this release, but they will be in as soon as im happy that the main 2 bugs have been squished! :sad:

@ Everyone- file is 11.2 mb in size, images below are related to errors. The pop-ups that dont work for all civs except three (city build pop-up and tech pop-up), and the city error i get with one of the civs that does "work")

Please see this thread for problems, and if you possibly have any solutions to the bugs/errors
Author
mrkingkong
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom