Resource icon

Z-UI_Recoloring Assets_BNW 2016-10-05

Displays a new interface recolored with GreyScale-Greenish elements such as the usual Icons, Menus, Grids, Progress Bars, PopUps. Frames, Trims, many customized overlays of Notifications and some additional Buttons, etc.

-- Also includes a somehow darker MiniMap, four Diplo-Corner and seven Info-Panel buttons, a cool Turn-Timer Meter, every Icons used during the setup phase (Map types, sizes, difficulty levels, etc), 8 Eras splash-screens personalized with extra info, Advisors... etc.

-- I took this opportunity to introduce a few more things that i think you will enjoy; the PopUpTops received some nice Hues to put them into focus. City Banner has tiny icons too. Locked Policy tag is Magenta... etc.

* IMPORTANT NOTE; This mod (exclusively for Brave-New-World) can't really be activated since it has to workaround some nifty_geeky pre-load process which i simply don't have any direct control over, please follow the Installation method as explained in the ReadMe file.

** Special INSTALL Instructions; Simply drop the file into the (..Documents..Sid..) MODS folder. While still following the Readme method before playing.

PS; Due to CivFanatics File size limits... i only could provide you with the *.civ5mod version since a Zip (with all decompiled assets) was a whopping 14.8Mbs in total.

Enjoy!
  • s_1_bnw_menu_steamlog_1pP.jpg
    s_1_bnw_menu_steamlog_1pP.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 599
Author
Zyxpsilon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings