EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

COME OM!!! :getonwithit:

Meh. I'll drop out. Sorry, I don't have any good ideas for a picture. :C

Just FYI, I'm planning on a trip to Spain some time in January 2018, so if it's still not my turn by then just skip me, k?

(Seriously though, I'll be on holiday for a week from the 21st Dec, so skip me unless I say otherwise.)

I haven't been on CFC a whole lot recently because of illness, so sorry about the rather out-of-date lists for the past few days. Down to business:

Meh. I'll drop out. Sorry, I don't have any good ideas for a picture. :C

Okay, but seriously, that doesn't really matter. You don't need a good idea for the picture: the idea was given to you in the form of a caption, you just need to draw what the caption tells you to draw.

The person at the end of the list is classical_hero, or it would be if I'd updated the list. He shall be bumped up and sent the poop shortly.

Goddamn, this has got to be one of the busiest weeks of my life. I will try to get to the poo tomorrow, if not the day afterwords, because really, I just have no time.

I'm just putting that out there since I don't want to worry you guys, and I don't want to skipped.

Poop excruciatingly excreted onto Mise's doorstep.

Just gotten it this morning, will whip up an image.

Sent onwards to Diamondeye

ah! i totally forgot about this game... well, I'm in for this round if you'll have me now, or next round if you'd rather have me later :groucho:

Please, do hand it over to someone else. I had a day off today (the only one until X-Mas), and I thought I'd do it today but then I got into a Multiplayer game of Europa Universalis III...

Oh, well then tycoonist, I guess you're up. List being rejigged, poop shall be sent onwards in a tic.

EDIT: interesting fact: this round has had the most skips of any round of EPYC that I've hosted (four), despite being one of the shortest. Second place goes to the previous round, with three.

Cat.. whats with the rubbish avatar and no sig? You pretending to be a noob?

Argh! Photoshop not installed on my new computer... not to worry, in the interests of speed, I MS Painted it...

Pooped

He's the Mimic in NOTW right now, so he's copying other people. Right now, he's copying robbiecon.

Catharsis

"Good golly gosh, it's the cutlery bandit!"

Nictel

rhawn

Pepe the silverware cowboy goes to a roadside fruitstand to buy a pineapple. The customers run in fear because he has knives for arms and forks for legs, but the mexican woman only smiles because she is protected by saturn.

Owen Glyndwr

Darth Caesar

The fork monster uses the swiss army knife from hell to attack a fruit stand run by someone eating cereal causing people to flee, and also saturn!

classical_hero

civplayah

When you combine the Cookie Monster's recent wrestling victory, a fiery inferno of lava, a very practical pocket toolset, and kid's cereal, and then if you TAKE AWAY fruit, the public goes crazy.

Joecoolyo

Mise

The cookie monster's campaign against apples ends badly as an angry mob threatens to throw him into a volcano.

CivGeneral

Abaddon

The confused Knight-who-says-Ni cannot help the cookie monsters from the attacking swarm of trolls

tycoonist

Perfection

Groundbreaking Troll Science discovery: Ni ⇏ 18(Cookie Monster)!

Time for a recap!

original caption said:
"Good golly gosh, it's the cutlery bandit!"

final caption said:
Groundbreaking Troll Science discovery: Ni ⇏ 18(Cookie Monster)!

What I have learned from this round is that nobody knows what the word 'cutlery' means, even when I explain it to them. I am willing to use 'cutlery' in every opening caption until you all learn what it means. :crazyeye:

Signups for Round 13 begin now!

Top Bottom