Revolution IOT

alright, i know this may seriously strain me but... im joining.

Spanish Empire

Social policy: strict, but generally good natured. the worst punishment available is house arrest. treason is executable though.

Government:
Constitutional Monarchy. Emperor Carlos I ruling. the State is extremely decentralized. if Madrid vanished into thin air, in theory, any capital city of the provinces can become the capital.

Diplomatic Policy: Communist Aligned.

Military: defensive. offensive abilities can be great if the need requires it.

Religion: Christianity. enough said.

Description: the Spanish Empire was badly hit by the revolution, but recovered since Madrid was defended from Hostile revolutionaries. it is one of the last 'original' nations remaining.

The Khitan Qaghanate
(I accidently posted before I typed the information in....)

Ever since China was invaded by Japan, Mongolia started to look like a place people would actually choose to live in. But obviously, no self-respecting Chinese would become Mongolian. so they instead happily and without hesitation converted to the old way of the Liao dynasty before them. The Mandate of Heaven was soon claimed by a wise and noble leader from unknown (but surely magnificent) origins. Adopting the title Liao Gaozu, in the Chinese tradition, he promised the great Khitan would rise once again to recliam it's position as world power!

The following territories have currently adopted their rightful place in the Khitan state, although the maps from other states confuse them. The nation of the Khitan are credibly informed that the direction you call south is clearly what you call north, and vice versa.

More info later...

Attachments

• KHITANEMPIURE!.png
    KHITANEMPIURE!.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 184
Will I be green as I posted in my map :)?
Also I edited my description, to France the worlds best country.

Could you make it darker like navy blue? France and light blue don't go together well =P

Gotcha.

Is there something about Europe that makes everyone want to start there? Out of 6 and a half sign-ups, five are European and we don't even have the obligatory Prussians/Germans yet! :lol:

@TK.

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

Is there something about Europe that makes everyone want to start there? Out of 6 and a half sign-ups, five are European and we don't even have the obligatory Prussians/Germans yet! :lol:

@TK.

Gotcha.

I was going to be Prussia but I am that in the last game don't want to seem like I love Germany THAT much. ;).

Also The Fourth Republic and Spain have negotiated land regarding the Straits of Gibraltar, the French Republic hereby claims Morocco as French. Citing as it was a French colony.

Also The Fourth Republic and Spain have negotiated land regarding the Straits of Gibraltar, the French Republic hereby claims Morocco as French. Citing as it was a French colony.

No Diplomacy yet. Kthx.

:)

@Naruto

You posted your map upside down to screw with me, didn't you? :lol:

Also

All territories cost 1 XP to expand into. Regardless of size.

Oh, trust me, it's going to be time consuming alright.

I learned a few lessons from IOT6.

Namely, the need for people to either A.) Send battle orders or B.) Post alliances/wars they're in the claims thread.

The idea of going through 60 pages a day to pick out declarations of war is one so sinful I would have to go to church to absolve myself of it. :lol:

@Naruto

You posted your map upside down to screw with me, didn't you? :lol:

Obscenely long titles, addressing neighboring leaders like family, and flipped maps are just a small peice of the Khitan system. Still, if it's likely that it will be hard to tell where I'm claiming, I'll invert the map.

Na-na-Nine - The Expansive Empire
Government: Oligarchy
Religion: Pagan
Language: Iyala
Currency: The Dramat
Capital: Berat

More details will come...

Attachments

• clams.png
    clams.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 90
Obscenely long titles, addressing neighboring leaders like family, and flipped maps are just a small peice of the Khitan system. Still, if it's likely that it will be hard to tell where I'm claiming, I'll invert the map.

It's no problem for now since I still had your claims from whent he map wasn't flipped.

Claiming in Africa again ;)

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Starting claims added...

Top Bottom