Revolution IOT

ah well.

by the way, can i form a scouting party for RP purposes?

Ok, I'm dropping my 4 islands, because you seriously haven't given me a reason to keep them. What I do with my 4 free infa depends on if you the official map is the first or second one you posted. I'm also decomming 3 of my 4 fleets. Armies also depend on my amount of territories.

Ok, I'm dropping my 4 islands, because you seriously haven't given me a reason to keep them. What I do with my 4 free infa depends on if you the official map is the first or second one you posted. I'm also decomming my 4 fleets. Armies also depend on my amount of territories.

Second only without the NPCs.

Spanish news

the Spanish Government located in Las Palmas has dispatched a destroyer, loaded with scouts of any manner, be it machine or human. they have docked at Lisbon...or whats left of it.

the Scouting party reported that Lisbon is in ruins, and that there are survivors among the ruins. they recognized the Spanish Scouts, and informed them as to what changed in Spain. basically, all the major cities are in ruins to a certain factor, the bombs used in Madrid were atom and not hydrogen, and the city is expected to host the largest amount of survivors in Iberia. some even say that the city itself was heavily damaged, and the outer suburbs are lightly damaged, if at all.

unfortunately, the survivors cannot form a government higher than the neighborhood level. and that the Governments operate more like tribes than true micro-nations.

the Emperor promised that Spain will come back to Iberia, and restore order there. it may take a while, but we will be there.

meanwhile, Aerial recon suggests that Madrid is, indeed heavily damaged at the core and the northern Suburbs, were most of the army was. the Southern suburbs are intact, but without a unifying Government.

(summary: Iberia is in ruins, Madrid destroyed with only the southern suburbs escaping total destruction, and the highest orm of government is on the neighborhood level.)

KK.. Dissolve all my research for cash, and disband my armies and navies for cash.

All that money will be used in upgrading the infrastructure of my territories when this starts, and to create 2 trade buildings. My armies will be used to claim Australia.

Everyone should wait until I start RIOT II before posting orders. :)

Top Bottom