NOTW XXXIX: Impending Retribution Game Thread

Hey chox, when was Earthling supposed not to be innocent?

Well, the scan was by his claim only, so we had no way of knowing he was innocent, and some still seemed to doubt it. I was pretty sure he was, but didn't know until now. I think I just worded that post a bit poorly.

CCRunner, have you ever actually repaired anything?

Both choxorn and Earthling are correct. I was forced to send a message up until the point that my superiors retaliated. After that, I don't have to send the message anymore and can do whatever I desire at night. How do you think I did my vig kills?

Is there anyone who can confirm it?

Who should get the Keys?
The Electric Room was out last night.

EDIT: mis-post fix'd.

Is there anyone who can confirm it?

Yes, Renata and myself, the one night I coordinated anyway. Tak, you may need to hold off on training me tonight, for other duties.

As many may already know, my new rank is repair-related, but since my original rank did not come with repair ability I can't do anything without an item. I'd be interested to know who promoted me -- in public or private whichever you're more comfortable with.

I hear there's a monkey wrench (giving a repair ability) lying around somewhere, maybe you'd be interested ?

End Morning Phase Eleven, Start Midday Phase Eleven

Journal Entry Number Thirty-Two. 13:00 shipboard time.

*Yawn*

With the ship dead in the water and very little discussion going on, the day’s start was unbearably boring. CCRunner had a few votes to his name as did choxorn, but the discussion behind those votes was far from spirited. The items were largely ignored again, continuing the trend in place from the last few mornings. Perhaps the crew was too tired for these things this early. With no mines hit and no promotions to report, things went on business as usual for the crew. Hopefully with a little prodding, these guys could maybe talk some more and give me something to write about, as this was by far the hardest entry I’ve had to write to date. Pardon the drool, I fell asleep once or twice writing it. So please, anyone, no matter how ludicrous you may think it is, say something…

~~~​

Vote Tally:

Execution:

CCRunner: 3
choxorn: 1

Medication:

Seon: 1

Key to the Engine Room:

No votes so far.

Nuclear Launch Key “B”:

No votes so far

Photograph:

Takhisis: 1

Thunderfall Missile Codes:

No votes so far

Decryption Key:

No votes so far

Voting Still Open.

• Execution votes in Bold
  • Vote for the Medication in Dark Red.
  • Vote for the Key to the Engine Room in Red.
  • Vote for the Nuclear Launch Key “B” in Dark Orange.
  • Vote for the Photograph in Blue.
  • Vote for the Thunderfall Missile Launch Codes in Purple.
  • Vote for the Decryption Key in Gray.

Quick Notes:
  • No promotions to report.
  • Damage Report: None for this phase.
  • Over/Under Number is 3.

Deadline for all voting is 23 hours from this post!

Choxorn if only because he doesn't do much except get himself injured sneaking around compartments. This is a red flag we too easily dismissed.

Key to engine room: Izipo

Launch key and missile codes and decryption key: myself

Meds: seon

Photo: takhisis

Of course. Choxorn is to die for tonight.

ZZzzzz... Wait, what ?

Sorry, folks, I fell asleep for a moment.
Anyway, if you guys have forgotten who's inactive and who's staying under the radar on purpose, maybe this will help :

I just had some time to kill, and took the liberty to go through the log...
Now, choose wisely.

Paulus III should have the medication. He must use it on himself.

Why is that?

Because the medication is useless now that Niklas is dead. The greatest thing it can be used for now is to be given to another person, which will cause some sideeffects to occur.

With Choxorn I feel that much of what he has done would be convenient for a saboteur. First, he did indeed get injured after sneaking around on night 4, and it can be seen on morning 5 and morning 6 that there seemed to be very few saboteur actions those nights. I think this is because Choxorn was injured. His ability itself is also convenient for a Saboteur to claim. So he can get into any room he wants, but he can't repair it without a key? That sounds to me like "I need reasons to not have to repair things at night." I think this is a big point that we need to focus on a bit more. Many people have repaired things over various nights partly because they were ordered to by others. I think the saboteurs would have been trying pretty hard to make it so others wouldn't expect them to be able to repair. As long as they are expected to repair things, they probably feel like they have to keep their covers from being blown. Obviously however they'd rather not even be in that situation.

Another thing is that he voted for the short path with its mines, which is another convenient thing for the saboteurs. Also now today he claims to have given his repairing item away, which I believe is an attempt to free up his nights for saboteur acts.

Top Bottom