Metal Gear Mafia Game Thread

I appear to be the trend setter here, well I hope it's for better, not worse.

A Norwegian, talking about football? :rotfl:

How the crap can you be 11th if you haven't even qualified for the World Cup? Sure, beating the Faroe islanders, the San Marino National Team and the like means you're surely as good as those 32 teams, or the champions of each continental Cup… :rolleyes:

or he knows he is dead ether way and cbf doing anything helpful.

I think this is more likely. Resignation strikes me as more of a disinterested townie thing than mafia behaviour (noting that it could be mafia behaviour, trying to look like a disinterested townie, but I'm not sure Dumanios would go for that tactic if he were mafia). I'm still more convinced about CG.

But fair enough, our team was a joke for the most part of the naughties. It's only in the last couple of years they've been any good.

But anyway, enough footie chat here. Bring on the lynch!

Evening 3

The tide seemed firmly set against one poor soldier, who was led with suprising dignity towards the wall.

Spoiler :
Dumanios (8) - Robbiecon, CivGeneral, Snerk, Zack, Jarrema, Choxorn, The Bake, Dumanios
CivGeneral (3) - Sprig, Camikaze, BSmith1068
GamezRule (1) - Catharsis
Takhisis (1) - Romanichine
Catharsis (1) - GamezRule
Zack (1) - Darth Caesar

Not Voting: CivPlayah, DaveShack, Takhisis

Nonetheless, it served him no good when the Colonel promptly ended his life.

Spoiler :
Dumanios was Private Frogfish!
Spoiler :
He was Red Army!

With a sigh, the Colonel dismissed the soldiers.

This was getting far too messy for morale..​

Spoiler :
Players:
1. Camikaze
2. Catharsis
3. CivPlayah
4. DCmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack
8. Darth Caesar
9. Robbiecon
10. Zack
11. GamezRule
12. Takhisis
13. Romanichine
14. BSmith1068
15. Sprig
16. Snerk
17. Jarrema
18. CivGeneral
19. Lord OST - Lynched, Day Two
20. The Bake

---------------------------------
Night 3 has started!
Morning 4 at 10PM GMT.

Morning 4

During the night, you could've sworn that you'd sensed the presence of something..

Malevolent... inside the barracks.

Nonetheless, no harm seemed to be done, and everyone was in the Mess as usual.

Spoiler :
Players:
Players:

1. Camikaze
2. Catharsis
3. CivPlayah
4. dcmort93 - Killed, Night One
5. Choxorn
6. Dumanios - Lynched, Day Three
7. Daveshack
8. Darth Caesar
9. Robbiecon
10. Zack
11. GamezRule
12. Takhisis
13. Romanichine
14. BSmith1068
15. Sprig
16. Snerk
17. Jarrema
18. CivGeneral
19. Lord OST - Lynched, Day Two
20. The Bake

------------------------------
Voting is open, Midday Four comes tomorrow at 10PM GMT.

Vote: Darth Caesar

Honestly, a vote against me at that point was really scummy, and I'm not one to point fingers just because someone voted for me. He's been the only inactive, and there haven't been kills the last two nights.

Have to agree with Zack on this one. Although surely there's more than one person who could hand in an order.

Vote: Darth Caesar

What exactly has CivGeneral done besides act like CivGeneral? :confused:

True, but it just so happens that I can only remember CivGeneral acting like CivGeneral when he is mafia. LotR and Gangland Wars come to mind. The argument against him struck me as much better than the argument against Dumanios, and strikes me now as better than the argument against Darth Caesar.

Vote: CivGeneral.

True, but it just so happens that I can only remember CivGeneral acting like CivGeneral when he is mafia. LotR and Gangland Wars come to mind. The argument against him struck me as much better than the argument against Dumanios, and strikes me now as better than the argument against Darth Caesar.

Vote: CivGeneral.

What is the argument against him? He hopped on a bandwagon without giving a reason? Dumanios did plenty of that.

CivGeneral hopped on a (more suspicious) bandwagon without any reasoning, then tried to deny that he'd done so. His usual sporadic activity in games would also explain a lack of mafia orders. Given that the alternative at the moment seems to be a glorified OMGUS (which turned out to be a fair enough vote, given that you were incorrect in your accusation of Dumanios (although it was a reasonably fishy vote)), I'd say CG is a better lynch target.

I'm good with voting CivGeneral on the basis that 2 of his 3 posts so far ultimately lynched innocents.

vote: CivGeneral

Top Bottom