m-Notw XII - The Mage Guild [Game Thread]

That's too convoluted an accusation for me, TFA, but I will unvote you, with the stated reservations. Let's try DaveShack instead; he's been quiet enough to deserve it.

Civplayah, you've been in relatively hot water up until now, haven't you? I do recall voting for you and the over/under saving you a day or two ago. A frame such as rhawn suddenly dying would do well to draw attention away from yourself, wouldn't it?

That's not how I play when I'm the mafia.

Anyway, if you recall, I said I'm willing to reveal parts of my role. I'm not as desperate now, but perhaps you would like to ask me some questions in private?

It was a long day, the poor Black Necromancer looked like he was just about to join the dead, again. It wasn't till the Red Wizard slipped a yellow ring onto the Necromancers finger did the Necromancer stir. He lifted a bong hand and pointed it at The Blue Shaman. The Blue Shaman looked like he was staring down the barrel, but for some reason his other accusers decided to retract, he breathed a sigh of relief and then went on the offensive.
"That damm Green Magus as been suspicious as hell. Let's get him!"

Before anyone could move, a burst of yellow lightning streaked out from the Crystal table in the centre of the room, it arched around dangerously as the Guild Members hurried away from it. It then suddenly subsided leaving Sprig the Sorcerer standing in its place (and rather rudely on the table). IF it wasn't for the flashy lightning styled entrance, the Guild Members wouldn't have been surprise to see him grace them with his presence. Sprig his arms out, flashed yellow and grinned. "It was sad to see the Necromancer in better health... Death might have been a better alternative, the living can't hurt the dead."

The Red Mage looked at Sprig carefully. His features seemed to be distorter even more than last time.. "To be fair you don't look that dead yourself." She eventually said. Sprig looked at here and replied "Ahhh the wonders I wish I could tell you my dear Mage, it is unfortunate that you will not be able to discover them while you remain bound to the mortal coil. But this Dark Mage threat must be countered unless you wish to join me in the afterlife."And with that he suddenly disappeared. the Guild member just looked at each other. "You know, the former chief Is rather creepy. I don't think being dead has improved him any." Said the Red Wizard to break the silence.

"What are we going to do about this Dark Mage stuff>"Said the REd Mage " I am in no particular hurry to do but if we don't start being decisive about our accusations it is only going to hurt us in the end. With that in mind I agree with the Blue Warlock, the Yellow Archmage's time has come." "Good enough for me." said the Warlock as he moved off his chair.

The Yellow Archmage did not go down easy. He fended off a direct joint assault of flame by both the Red Mage and Wizard, hardly battered an eyelid at the stone speared sent flying towards him by the Green Magus and laughed at the White Thaumaturges feeble attempt at an ice spell. "Seriously, is that the best this guild can do?" Taunted the Yellow Archmage as a blinding circle of lightning formed around him.. The Black Sorcerer didn't take to kindly to the taunt. With all his might, he summoned trees that that seemed to attack everybody. But in actually fact, the trees were summoned to protect the Guild members from the next spell which was cast by the Blue Shaman. A mighty wave came crashing into the room from nowhere. Roots from the trees wrapped around the Archmage'd feet, holding him in place while the wave over came him. When the wave withdrew the Yellow Archmages body lay broken on the ground and next to it lay a single cracked Yellow Ring.
Spoiler :

And with that, the Blue Warlock collected his Cracked Amber Ring and the EAch of the Guild Members retired for the night.

- - -

Spoiler Tally :
Accusations
Davechack - II
Autolycus - I
Civplayah - I
TheForestAuro - I

Cracked Amber Ring
Autolycus - III
Renata - II

Yellow Ring
Diamondeye - V
Seon - I

- - -
It is now Night Four. Please send in Night orders.

Please use the following format for the title of night order PM's.
'mnotw XII - Night Four - Orders.'

Dawn will break in roughly 22hrs.
Night ends 11th Mar 18:00 [+13 GMT]

The morning sun once again did Not flood the chamber. The layers of rock and Dirt above the chamber were too much of a match for the suns radiation. Never-the-less the inhabitants of this chamber, as they now can be called, stirred and eyes snapped open alert ready to face the new day. As per usual the Guild members met in the chamber to see who was missing and this time it was two members again. As the Red Mage was usually one of the first up, her non attendance was immediately noticed. Despair struck out to each of the guild members as they went to her room to see what had befallen her. When they pushed open the door to her room and great big mess greeted them. It was as if the whole room had been shaken and caused the walls and ceiling to break up and any loose bits of rock strewn about the Room. One of these loose bits of rock was long and sharp and had pierced right through the poor Red Mage.

Spoiler :

The Guild members found on the body two red rings, which they took with them when they moved on to the other missing member, the White Thaumaturge.

When they arrived at his room they were ready this time. Standing before them was the White Magician growling... "Don't think I am going to forgive you for guys for letting the Yellow Adept kill me."

Spoiler :

And with the all the living members made their way back into the main chamber to discuss who among them were Dark Mages.

- - -
It is now Morning Phase 5
Phase ends in 24 hrs - Day ends in 48 Hours.

Accusations in Bold
Votes for Renata’s Red Ring in Red
Votes for Renata’s other Red Ring in Dark Red
Votes for Daveshack's Cracked Yellow Ring in Orange

There is no Minimum Accusations required for Lynch
Day ends 13th Mar 18:00 [+13 GMT]

Post One and Two have been updated for your reference pleasure.

"I think it would be best if I get one of the red rings, and Takhisis can have the other one, to keep him alive."

"Before she died, Renata let me know of her suspicions of TheForestAuro. Adding these to my own, I think that he should be today's lynch."

Actually, no. Only I, and I can use the red ring correctly. Therefore I shall take them both.

TheForestAuro was supposed to give me his ring last night, but chose not to do so. Without a good explanation, he needs to go.

Takhisis is a good choice for a red ring, but I, Autolycus require the other one.

TheForestAuro was supposed to give me his ring last night, but chose not to do so. Without a good explanation, he needs to go.

Takhisis is a good choice for a red ring, but I, Autolycus require the other one.

(OOC: I think you'd do well to switch the two red rings if you want Takhisis to get one)

One of the red rings I gave to Renata. Therefore, I think I rightly deserve it back.

Thank you, Diamondeye. Make that Takhisis to get one ring, and I, Autolycus to receive the other.

This is getting out of hand. I had already convinced Renata I was not guilty. I was asked to give my one and only ring to Winston Hughes so he could re-appropriate it.

Autolycus is upset that he, the original person I was supposed to give my ring to, was not chosen over Winston. He must have heard that my personal goal was to make sure he never gets to cast a third-tier water spell. Which of course, would have been much easier if I could have zapped him. Would somebody zap him, please? His voice grates even now.

Interesting, because I have no desire to cast any water spells at all. Renata asked me to take your ring and scan you, which I was willing to do. She also asked me to accuse you today when we talked last night and she found out that you hadn't given the ring to me. My interest is in broadening my horizons. I want to cast other spells, specifically 2 tier II non-water spells. I'll gladly trade my blue ring for any other color ring.

Robbiecon and Winston can corroborate that I handed the ring off to more trustworthy sources, Autolycus. You would do well to abandon your vote lest we waste another day spewing on about this.

Tahkisis, we'll see what you can do with these red rings.

EDIT: I had forgotten to bold my accusation

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spaaam, lovely spaaam, wonderful spaaam…
So, people have been voting me for two rings… Who's got my old Amber ring? I'd much like to get it back.

(OOC: Inbox currently at 299 PMs!)

This is getting out of hand. I had already convinced Renata I was not guilty. I was asked to give my one and only ring to Winston Hughes so he could re-appropriate it.
What color is it? Blue? That's what Renata said.

I will definitely accuse TheForestAuro. According to Renata, he should only have 1 blue ring, but he's got at least 1 purple ring...? What's purple? Well, it harnesses the power of shadow and spirit, according to my scan. Now, there are no purple mages, so what does a purple ring do? I suspect it's a werewolf ring. I just hope I don't die after revealing my powers.

What color is it? Blue? That's what Renata said.

I will definitely accuse TheForestAuro. According to Renata, he should only have 1 blue ring, but he's got at least 1 purple ring...? What's purple? Well, it harnesses the power of shadow and spirit, according to my scan. Now, there are no purple mages, so what does a purple ring do? I suspect it's a werewolf ring. I just hope I don't die after revealing my powers.

It's...quite unfortunate that you've said that civplayah. The killer is looking for sprig's old ring and now you've gone and told them where it's at. With the powers of death and the power of spirit, the killer will be able to suck the souls of those he kills.

I snagged it off Sprig's body before the killer could retrieve it. I will say, however, that it is cursed. Should I ever remove it from my body, I will die. Since it's unlikely you believe me in the first place, I urge you caution with whom you vote it to - the curse is powerful.

Either I need protection, or civplayah does. He can find your killer.

Top Bottom