The Amazing Race: An Interactive Gameshow

Episode 1: Final Round​

"Do you love ships as much as I do? Yes? No? What? I'm riding a helicopter and not a ship? Well, anyway, we should reveal the results"

Previous Round Results
1. Dhoomstriker - 10
2. Landlubber - 9
3. Mitchum - 8
4. General Olaf - 7
5. Mosher - 6
6. SouthernKing - 5
7. MoreEpicThanYou - 4
8. SamSniped - 3
9. Red Spy - 2
10. AlmightyZ - 1

Current Leaderboard - Episode 1: Round 3
1. Mosher - 21
2. Dhoomstriker - 20
4. Red Spy - 18
4. Mitchum - 18

5. SamSniped - 17
6. SouthernKing - 17
7. AlmightyZ - 15
8. Landlubber - 15
9. General Olaf - 12
10. MoreEpicThanYou - 8

"Oh dear, it seems like MoreEpicThanYou is falling dangerously far behind..."

METY: It's not over yet! I can still see that Olaf guy in the distance!
PHIL: Indeed you can. You both sure took a long time in that market.
METY: Well I can catch up to everyone else, can't I?
PHIL: Well considering your about 5 hours behind the leader...
METY: 5 HOURS?!?
PHIL: Yep. Better get moving. I think that the General may be your last hope at staying in this race
METY: Oh bugger
PHIL: I'll see you at the pitstop!

~Meanwhile~

MOSHER: Hey cool, there's still 10 clues left in the cluebox!

PHIL: Yes, you are now in first place

DHOOM: Not a chance!
MOSHER: Oh my god, it's Dhoomstriker!!! He strikes Dhoom, you know.
PHIL: Well I don't see any Dhoom around here
MOSHER: What is a "Dhoom" anyway?
DHOOM: *Rips open clue*
MOSHER: Oh my god! He opened his clue!!!

"Then I suggest you get moving! As the race for second-last place heats up, the race for first place seems to be between Dhoom and Mosher. But perhaps Red Spy or Mitchum could still come in first! For now, let's see the newest clue."

PHIL: A Roadblock is a challenge that you must complete to continue (OOC: The regular Amazing Race roadblock was a challenge that only one person could complete from their teams of two. Naturally, your not in teams of two, so it's just a regular challenge).

PHIL: Teams will use their cities on Madagascar in order to raze the three African Cities on the shore. They then will move to Bulawayo for the Pitstop

Spoiler :

OOC: You have three cities in Madagascar, and there are three cities in Mozambique/Zimbabwe + Bulawayo. You must raze the three cities in Mozambique and Zimbabwe before capturing Bulawayo. You are given a Camel Archer called "Player" and this unit must be inside Bulawayo, it's the pitstop, after all. Your final screenshot should look something like this:
Spoiler :

You may build anything in your cities. You are also given 3 archers, 3 galleys, 3 triremes, 1 Worker, 1 Camel Archer (The Player), and 1 Lion (By accident). Your opponent (Saladin) has bronze this time. You are also given Mining, Bronze Working, Iron Working, and Construction.

In the unfortunate case of the "Player" unit getting killed, you will screenshot that. That will be your final screenshot. Naturally, you will lose against the people who kept the "Player" unit alive, but the finishes where the "Player" unit dies will score higher than finishes where the "Player" dies at an earlier time. The "Player" unit is allowed to fight as he wishes.

"And don't forget! The last person to check in here...will be eliminated"​

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0276.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0276.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 197
  • Civ4ScreenShot0277.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0277.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Amazing Race Episode 1 Final Round.CivBeyondSwordSave
    67.5 KB · Views: 42
Starting now.

Yoshiegg737 said:
Your final screenshot should look something like this
(Dhoomstriker starts teching towards Modern Armour...) :lol:

Yoshiegg737 said:
1 Lion (By accident)
Very nice! Grrrr! :D

Results are in:

Spoiler :

Guess I'd better play this now then :p

I've decided not to bold names on the OP to signify that they are finished. It makes my nice leaderboard look ugly :p

I'm actually having a bit of trouble :eek:

I may not have time to finish tonight...

Starting now!

Nevermind.

Sorry for the triple post, but I've already edited the post above me and didn't want to look suspicious. :p
Spoiler :

Top Bottom