[RFCM:BWS] An Iberian Love Story

Wait... so it culture flipped? :lol:

:lol: That's one screwed-up America xD

I started to launch attacks against the Russian garrison in Berlin to start the campaigns.

Then, I opened borders with former enemies.

To keep Izzy from collapsing, I transferred her city of Saskatoon to one of her vassals.

The French were the first to lose a city after Spanish infantry managed to overrun the garrisoned marines in Marseille.

Before that massive stack of cossacks reach the frontlines, I nuked them.

I suppose that I'm stable enough for another corporation.

So far, this is the first time I've seen her to directly cooperate.

The unintended consequences of giving much of Anatolia to the Babylonians.

Suryavayman had to abandon the war against the Russians, seeing that my occupation of China can't provide effective buffer for his cities.

Then, Stalin takes another vassal.

When Babylonia respawned, they were Christian. After losing Trabzon, they converted to Islam. Now, it's time to convert the Babylonians back to Christianity.

Apparently, some of the cossacks survived those missiles. So, I sent more.

This time, she's nice enough to give me back Berlin.

After being nuked thrice, enraged enemy troops camped next to Budapest.

Next update would be about the blitz against Russia.

NUKES!!! :D great update

Do you have a plan of what you are doing or are you just going to randomly rearrange the world?

Nothing, i was just wondering.

hurray for portugese germany! :trophy:

Before the Russians could launch an attack, I launched my own one.

Then, I gave away some of my cities...

... and sold some of my techs. I also managed to convert the Babylonians back to Christianity.

For some reason, La Coruña flipped to me.

The Russians attempted to attack, but they were repulsed after suffering massive casualties...

... from my lasers.

I finished off some cossacks that managed to escape the lasers.

To end this update, I also stole superconductors from the French.

After eliminating the Russian stack, I am hoping to invade them. With fast-moving troops, General Winter is no longer a problem.

AWESOME! Can't wait to see some lasers on that battlefield... :p

To begin this update, I start off with another nuke for the Russians.

The French front, on the other hand, is being cleared.

Oh, come on and take over undefended French cities.

The invasion of Russia began with the capture of Brest-Litovsk and handing it over to the Dutch.

Swakopmund flipped to me. Being surrounded by mostly desert and somewhat overlapping with São Salvador do Congo

Riga was taken next.

Now that the Russians have realized the consequences of declaring war on vassals with a powerful master that has a more powerful ally, Stalin abandoned the war against Spain. I don't know if they made peace with the now-independent Babylonians.

Fiber optics is done. Fusion is next.

Another city is founded. So far, I have founded 12 extra-European cities and 3 more to go.

Meanwhile, I landed some troops at Misratah and let the Babylonians in.

Being too bored to wait, I had to do it myself.

Scholtoi fell next after their fighters failed to slow me down, and I'm starting to push deeper.

I don't know whether she's planning to adopt state property or she just wanted intel agencies for her cities.

Then the citizens of La Coruña wanted to return.

After several years away from the homeland, the Malinese Republic eventually collapsed.

Much of the Russian army perished from the nukes, so I'm expecting to run over their cities with minimal effort if they don't have a stack hidden somewhere near the Arctic.

Top Bottom