ZombieNES: Vanity City

Hey! You in there! Get out immediately! It's not safe in there!

We have food and water in the fort!

Damn it, Richardson, you are doing it wrong!

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I should have brought my GODDAMN COWBOY HAT! Hey, uh, lady? We have lots of people with weapons back at the fortress. We have a nice barricade going on. It's just two blocks from here, damn it. Do you want to die in that tiny house of yours? If a zombie horde comes over, you'll be ****ing dead. You need more eyes, ears, and weapon holding arms to defend against them!

SO GET OUT NOW, OR WE'LL SHOOT THIS HOUSE UP!

Shut it, Bob!

Sorry.

"I saw that big damn horde outside yo fahtress. What do you expect me to do, come live there with all y'all heathens, or stay here quiet in ma own dam home? Ain't no zombies come botherin me lately, they all busy killin y'all. Get off my damm lawn!"

OOC: Orders (or stories functioning as orders) by Wednesday 14th, please!

"Yeah, so how much food and water do you think you have left in there, woman? Enough to last this year? Month? Week? Day? Hour? Without electricity, how exactly do you plan on getting and storing food? Fridges ain't going to work.

Oh, I guess that if you have pens, you could go outside of your house and leave it on the doorstep or something to catch some water except that, you know, you risk getting eaten by zombies while doing so.

I guess that if you are one courageous gal, you could go out. All alone. Into this neighborhood to find more food. Of course, most foods in most of the homes are rotted by now. No sane man or woman ever had a supply of twinkies, honey, cereals, or whatnot in his home enough to last him or her for more than a week. Of course, most of those sane men and women are all dead by now. So whenever you walk into a house, you are dealing with the possibility of a zombified family just waiting in ambush around a corner.

I guess that you could be waiting out for some vain hope that rescue will come. Here's a quick fact check, lady. People didn't even know that you are still alive and kicking until we came by and knocked on your house. Who do you think rescue, if it ever comes, will notice first? A fortress in the middle of the city with a few dozen people milling inside it, or a single lady trying to remain incognito in the middle of the damn suburbs?

Point is, lady, you need us. We are the ones who have enough manpower to actually go out and harvest some food safely. We are the ones who have enough manpower to defend ourselves if necessary. We are the ones who have enough tools to collect water safely. Sooner or later, you will have to come to us because your food, water, or toiletary ran out or some silly reason like that. It would be lame if you chose to wait until the very end to decide that. It would be lame like throwing dung over your friends, then yelling "JUST KIDDING!" and embracing them.

We don't like lame things.

Now, if you will excuse us, we are going to rescue some other people who locked themselves in their houses.

For anyone who missed it, orders by Wednesday 14th. <-- A very clear warning.

Orders:

Ken will try to heal who he can, using the first aid kits, and whatever supplies are brought back.

The other two will go out together, taking weapons, and go to find what was needed to fix the fort wall. (Will also try to build a water gathering system.) If possible, they will raid homes and offices for medical supplies. Invite anyone they meet to join them (The General's leadership score)

@MaxWar: It hasn't been tried by anyone in the group, so you don't know. The NPCs (merely characters under my control) would be inclined to say "wtf no". Try it?

WTF no, MaxWar.

I would guess unless zombie flesh is seared into near oblivion it would still kill us and turn us into zombies. Which might equal stronger zombies that we have to fight... better not to risk it MaxWar.

Ok then...

Frank's Daily Babbling

<Frank> You know Jimmy, those bicycles are pretty descent after all, maybe they need some oil for the chains and a few tweaks here and there but otherwise they go where you want!
<Jimmy>...
<Frank> It was kinda fun riding in those desolate streets yesterday don't you think?
<Jimmy>...
<Frank> Only Thing is we did not find much of interest didn't we?
<Jimmy> Beside this big Apartment building.
<Frank> Yes, but the problem jimmy is that we don't know whats in it, might be a deathtrap. We need some reliable goodie source, like a grocery store or a shopping mall. We need to get a good source of food, so we can put our mind on something else and better ourself. Unless, Jimmy, you want to try eating zombie flesh?
<Jimmy> OMG NO!
<Frank> Hahaha, just joking Jimmy!
<Jimmy> Anyway this apartment building is likely to have some stores near it.
<Frank> Now you're talking sense Jimmy! Lets circle around it with the bicycles, this should be our next scouting area.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orders: Scout around the apartment building with the Bicycle team. Priority finding commercial hotspots for food ( unless we want to eat-zombie-flesh-omg-no )

20 hours (8PM EST tomorrow) until I start writing, 3/9 orders.

If people want/need more time, I can give it, but I have to be told.

Order checklist:

tomas.berubeg
BananaLee
Seon
nutranurse
Gem Hound
Sonereal NPC?
Tycho
MaxWar
LittleBoots NPC?

Also: I would like someone to please respond to my in-update question: Should we give the crazy old man 2 food? If no one answers, it is a default "ignore the out of him." I would like to draw more attention to mai questions. :0

Huh? Sorry, I don't follow.

This is not Rebuild..
Anyway, I still need someone to actively give him the 2 food. Won't count against you action wise.

Orders: Cressick decides to stay with the bike scouting party and continue to scout with them. Harison and the good, drunken father Cornelius decide to search the nearby apartments in hopes of medical supplies and possible weaponry and food.

Just search the block more for food, whatever weapons/tools that we can get ahold of, and survivors.

Spoiler :
Alexander 'Wise One' Washington; Soldier; Combat-knife/knife-spear
Sebastian Gauthier; Scavenger
Maddie Star-Shine; Survivor; Psychadelic Drugs
Octavia Washington; Survivor
James "Tuna" Hofstedter; Scavenger; Riot-stick, Radio
\

Alexander & Sebastian & James will go out for more medical supplies, this time taking Octavia and Maddie to see if they can help in bringing back things. Also food. Looks like we're running low and these junkies get the munchies pretty hardcore.

Go down the same path we went down last turn, though this time going over it much more thoroughly.

Maddie will travel with James and Sebastian; Octavia with Alexander.

Top Bottom