ZombieNES: Vanity City

It's armored and has all sorts of nasty implements of zombie-impaling on it.

Oh, THAT guy.

Well, as long as zombies are slow in this game, that logic should stil apply, I guess.

Organization and player interaction, moar moar moar! I particularly liked yours, Seon. Orders and story all in one!

On a (main) note, I'm actually not going to be easily near my computer in any real form until Thursday, so stories/orders by then, please! It'll get faster paced. I'm sorry about this. I was thinking one update about every 3 days maybe.

MaxWar, your idea is extremely good in regards to the sweeping movement and recon with the bicycles. We still need to select a route though. None to sure about going south, but with three bikes (plus one possible motorized wheelchair), we can cover a lot of ground if we split up, but not recommended.

Orders:
(No time to storyfy them, my apologies)

The General: Participate in the Above sweep, where he is needed, using his weelchair and pistols. He is to attempt to recruit any survivors.
The Major: Go over the defenses of the fort. Improve them where necessary and possible. Try to devise a water Catchment system, so that we do not die of thirst.
Ken: treat what injuries possible (Triage, obviously, most serious first, then lesser injuries.) Set up a first aid class for Survivors.

Orders:

The group chooses to explore to the east after the junction in front of them where 10'th Avenue breaks off. The need to locate more supplies and survivors drives them that way, with their weapons ready.

About the motorized wheelchair with the bicycle team, i gotta say that in normal circumstances a motorized wheelchair is nowhere near as fast as a bicycle, unless of course its a heavily modified hot-rod wheelchair :lol:

And for the direction of the sweep, since there is at least a group that either already went or is about to go in any of the streets, this in itself is not a criteria. We could go west along the 10th, then to the north, then to the east and try to rejoin what looks like the bigger street or boulevard at the east. What you guys say?

I say that I agree to your plan MaxWar. Be careful though; hope these aren't steroid using athlete zombies that can run you down like a panther.

In my mind I am just imagining benny hill playing while you guys cycle away from a zombie horde.

I would watch out though. In Rebuild, the game this is most likely based on, there were Fast Zombies. And 8 feet tall zombies. And demonic zombies. And mutated zombies.

It ain't gonna be pretty. Should build some extra fortification soonish.

I would like for you to PM me the basics of this wheelchair, Thomas. It might be super-duper difficult to get it to squeeze through the crazy traffic stuck on most all streets.

Whoopsies.

It's thomas's. I was just joking.

So which character is going to be the third cyclist ? :crazyeye:

I could send Victor to join you; rather need Cornelius and Cressick together since one is rather drunk and in a tight situation would be rather difficult for him to survive alone. Although I can send Cressick if you need heavy firepower.

In my mind I am just imagining benny hill playing while you guys cycle away from a zombie horde.

:lol:, my thoughts exactly.

Ill take whoever is available for the bicycle mission but i think a scav. or soldier would be best, since Frank and jimmy are leader and scav. Two leaders together in the mission would be somewhat conflicting i think :p

From the thousands of zombie scenarios, games, movie, stories ever created, i don't think I've ever heard anything about "cyclists vs Zombies". It may be a world premiere!

Job requirement: Strong legs, keen eyes and if possible, jousting experience. :p

Ill take whoever is available for the bicycle mission but i think a scav. or soldier would be best, since Frank and jimmy are leader and scav. Two leaders together in the mission would be somewhat conflicting i think :p

From the thousands of zombie scenarios, games, movie, stories ever created, i don't think I've ever heard anything about "cyclists vs Zombies". It may be a world premiere!

Job requirement: Strong legs, keen eyes and if possible, jousting experience. :p

I'll send Cressick with you then.

Also, random thought, but if we find chainguns and supplies, they would look very good on the bikes.

Top Bottom