Stairway to Heaven

Well, I didn't see that coming. #sarcasm

What a surprise... :rolleyes:

Oh, don't worry, it's just a very good disguise, he'll turn RED any second now... :p

See, RED! No wait, that's blood...

:|

Well that's just . But he really did ask for it.

Sorry to double post, but I'm a thinking, I had -1.9 salvation points from going down to hell. That implies that you get -2.0 from voting for yourself. But where did I get 0.1 salvation points from? My theory?

FoS: Visorslash he was the other person that I voted for. And not voting for CivCube doesn't make him town.

LALALALALALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENiNG TO YOU NINJACOW

Nor should you, IMO. LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE! :run:

LALALALALALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENiNG TO YOU NINJACOW

:huh:

Yeah, I know I've done lots of damage to the down, more than what you'd expect from a dead townie. But still, I'll keep trying to get a hit. And Visor is just making me suspect.

Sorry to double post, but I'm a thinking, I had -1.9 salvation points from going down to hell. That implies that you get -2.0 from voting for yourself. But where did I get 0.1 salvation points from? My theory?

FoS: Visorslash he was the other person that I voted for. And not voting for CivCube doesn't make him town.

That was the logic I used to vote bigtin - I was killed night 1 having done a single thing - voted bigtin - and I had 0.1 SPs. But bigtin turned out townie. I think it's probably 0.1 per day for participating or something.

That was the logic I used to vote bigtin - I was killed night 1 having done a single thing - voted bigtin - and I had 0.1 SPs. But bigtin turned out townie. I think it's probably 0.1 per day for participating or something.

Alright then, Visor is probably townie. Nevermind then.

Sorry for being nonvoting for so long, will vote, thanks for not killing me, fellow townies.

Night Four

dcmort93 nervously locked his bedroom door, then crawled into his bed. He tried closing his eyes, he tried going to sleep, he really did try; despite this, sleep refused to come. Realizing that he was never going to fall asleep, dcmort instead decided to defend himself. He picked up his gun from his nightstand, then sat up in his bed, ready to shoot any intruder who came in.

A few minutes later, dcmort started to panic after he heard someone picking the lock, steadying the gun in his hand. He waited for the intruder to finish picking the lock.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally, dcmort heard a curse from outside the door, followed by repeated kicking of the door. After several hard kicks, the man burst through the busted door and pointed a gun at dcmort.

Just like Han Solo, dcmort shot first, striking the intruder squarely in the chest.

The man looked down at the Nerf pellet sticking on his shirt in mixed disdain and confusion. Then, he looked back up and shot dcmort93 in the face.

Spoiler :
dcmort93 was a Vanilla Townie!

dcmort93 then ascended up to Heaven, where ninety-three virgins were waiting for him.

~~~~~~

RRRaskolnikov put the bullet into only one chamber of his revolver, then spun the cylinder. He pointed the gun towards his head. He was just about to pull the trigger, when suddenly a man burst through the front door and towards RRRaskolnikov.

"Nooooo, don't do it!" the man yelled.

RRRaskolnikov hesitated before firing. "Why should I?"

The man placed a reassuring hand on RRRaskolnikov's shoulder. "Because I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico, and you can do the same."

RRRaskolnikov started tearing up, and threw the gun down on the floor. "I have so much to live for! I was going to end it all because of my overpriced car insurance, but now, I have a reason to live! My life has meaning again!"

RRRaskolnikov hastily punched the appropriate numbers into his phone, making the necessary call to switch his car insurance over to Geico. After the call was over, he looked over at the man. "You're a true friend. I'm gonna go for a ride, you wanna come?"

"Sorry, but I've got to go."

RRRaskolnikov nodded. "Thanks, anyways."

The man walked out the door, and RRRaskolnikov walked into his garage and climbed into his Corvette. "Time to celebrate with a little joyride." He zoomed out onto the street and started making his way towards the highway.

On the highway, RRRaskolnikov was zooming around at breathtaking speed. Unfortunately for him, a huge monster truck swerved into RRRaskolnikov's lane in front of him without using his blinker. RRRaskolnikov had no time to brake, and slammed into the monster truck. Bruised, bloody, broken, and barely conscious, RRRaskolnikov barely heard the man who got out of the monster truck and came over to him.

Instead of the expected apology, RRRaskolnikov heard the man snicker. "You'll never be able to repair the damage. Not with the crappy car insurance you have." RRRaskolnikov looked just in time to discover the man driving the monster truck was the same man who had recently told him to switch his car insurance.

"Damn you!" cried RRRaskolnikov, right before the man reared his fist back and punched his head off.

Spoiler :
RRRaskolnikov was a Vanilla Townie!

RRRaskolnikov then descended down to Hell for an eternity of username misspellings.

~~~~~~

God Emperor was struck down by the wrath of God. "How dare you take my name upon yourself!"

Spoiler :
God Emperor was a Vanilla Townie!

God Emperor then went to the Realm of Darkness for an eternity of nothingness.

Vote to lynch someone in BOLD!

DAY ENDS IN 47 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES!

Top Bottom