[Small Mafia] Starcraft

In...

That's fifteen, three to go.

Yeah, sending out some invites, this needs to get started. It's almost there. Know it's a busy time of year - probably a lot for everyone, thanks for the patience.

ok, I'll be in

I am in

All right, looks like we're ready to go. Role PMs will go out, Day 1 begins tomorrow. First day will last until Sunday evening US time, then it'll be the regular 48/24 as close as it can be.

Please remember the private communication rule in particular. Look over any other rules and ask questions again if you still need to.

First, all players, don't discuss your Role PMs as you receive them or take other actions until the first day is officially started. Again, keep in mind private communication restrictions anyway.

Times will be specified. For general cutoffs on voting/orders the cutoff will be at the time listed even if I do not post so or post the update immediately. I think stating things in terms of US Eastern time is the right combination of most accessible for everyone and easy, that's what I'll do unless someone has other ideas.

MORNING ONE

Increased contact between refugees and alien lifeforms could only lead to more conflict. This morning, a large number of beings gathered to debate over resources and territory.

A hardworking Protoss Probe has gathered 8 Minerals and 8 Vespene Gas! They are up for vote.

LIVING PLAYERS (18)

1. Verarde
2. Zack
3. choxorn
4. Kennigit
5. BSmith1068
6. Mat93
7. topsecret
8. EliteOfWarman8
9. Buddhafish
10. NinjaCow64
11. DaveShack
12. SamSniped
13. MartinLuther
14. spaceman98
15. GhostWriter16
16. Jarrema
17. Gone 3 the Celt
18. BigTin

BEGIN DAY ONE

Day will last about 48 hours, until just before midnight US Eastern time on Sunday, Sept 2.

Being the first day, it takes a majority of all votes cast to lynch someone.

Vote for the lynch in bold
Vote for 8 Minerals in Blue
Vote for 8 Vespene Gas in Green

Oh Holy Random Number God, what do you decree that I vote?

12 7 10

Okay then. Vote: SamSniped, Minerals to topsecret, Vespene to NinjaCow.

My random number is one.
vote: spaceman98

I'll go with Jarrema for the minerals, and Ninjacow64 is fine for the Vespene.

Vote: BigTin because he signed up last.

And Minerals: topsecret and Vespine: NinjaCow64 because I am a sheep bah bah baaaah. :sheep:

vote: Verarde because I cant vote for Visorslash
I will take minerals and BigTin may have the gas

random vote vote: Ghostwriter

I want vespene and minerals

Vote: NinjaCow. Why so many people giving you the gas?
I wantall the stuff.

Top Bottom