Frontier Justice [Game Thread]

re non-random killing: I have seen wolf teams literally outsource their kill selection to random.org in order to confound the town. Its certainly not unheard of, especially on night 1 (when G1K was killed). Most nights afterwards mafia tend to be less random. I don't understand why Tak presented a threat to your organized chaos, when he WAS organized chaos, and aiming discussion away from you and at himself (just look at me tunneling on him yesterday, and thus saving you, which I'm currently regretting)

You know, I'd feel more sympathetic if you hadn't doomed me for a totally flimsy reason. Besides which, at this late stage, even if we voted randomly, we'd have a 43% chance of hitting a scum. What does that tell you?

Jesus christ, I was second that day and people were debating switching towards me after I came out in favor of you. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Is it a mafia tradition to just not listen to people after they explain why they did something?

Tak was not organized chaos; he was just OMGUSing everyone. If I was mafia, I wouldn't want any variables I couldn't control potentially leading the town to targets I didn't want. He would have been dead days ago.

I understand why you did it, but that doesn't make it any less flimsy or make me any less dead. Besides, I can't vote, so it doesn't really matter, does it?

OK, but Omega and Southern first.

Time remaining: [TIMER=4/6/2016 5:00 PM EDT; Day 6 Over][/TIMER]

LYNCH:

Spoiler :
4 Omega124 (spaceman98, Xym, Mat93, Bsmith1068)

1 Mat93 (Omega124)
1 SouthernKing (KingMorgan)
1 spaceman98 (SouthernKing)

---

Not Voting: -

Not Posting, Not Voting: -

COOL HAT:

Spoiler :
3 Mat93 (spaceman98, Xym, Bsmith)

1 Xym (Omega124)

---

Not Voting: Mat93, KingMorgan, SouthernKing

Not Posting, Not Voting: -

Day 6

Omega was lynched.

Spoiler :
Omega124 was Town!

---

Spoiler :
Mafia Victory.

Spoiler :
ALIVE: 6

BSmith1068
KingMorgan
Mat93
SouthernKing

spaceman98
Xym

LYNCHED: 6

JohannaK
Jarrema
atheotes
Arakhor
Takhisis
Omega124

KILLED: 5

Golden1Knight
Al Sipsclar
Kennigit
edse
DuffKilligan

I thought BSmith was scum. At least I was right about something.

Sorry, Megan, but I think everyone knows by now that I have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions.

Congratulations to the mafia for a hard-fought flawless victory.

gg

And congratulations to Omega on being the only person to suspect mat. He had me

Well that ends my streak of Town victories.

Well, I was right about SK trying to get the mafia the hat… sorry, Omega. :(

Top Bottom