[Small Mafia] Starcraft

NIGHT SIX

Everyone showed up in the morning to the surprise of no further casualties. The ones who had quiet nights were thankful it wasn't them who died.

Once again, a hardworking Protoss Probe had gathered 8 Minerals and 8 Vespene Gas. They are up for vote.

Spoiler Player List :

LIVING PLAYERS (6)

Verarde
Zack
Kennigit
BSmith1068
johnhughthom (replaced DaveShack)
MartinLuther

DEAD PLAYERS (12)
spaceman98, Zerg Zergling Killed Night One
SamSniped, Zerg Drone Killed Night One
choxorn, Zerg Ultralisk Lynched Day Two
topsecret, Terran Science Vessel Killed Night Two
NinjaCow64, Terran Vulture Lynched Day Three
Mat93, Terran Medic Killed Night Three
Jarrema, Zerg Scourge Killed Night Three
ELITEOFWARMAN8, Zerg Hydralisk Lynched Day Four
Gone 3 the Celt, Protoss Reaver Killed Night Four
GhostWriter16, Protoss Observer Lynched Day Five
Buddhafish, Protoss Shuttle Killed Night Five
BigTin, Terran Ghost Lynched Day Six

BEGIN DAY SEVEN

Day will last about 48 hours, voting cutoff at midnight US Eastern time

Vote for the lynch in bold
Vote for 8 Minerals in Blue
Vote for 8 Vespene Gas in Green

johnhughthom isn't exactly looking the best

I thought I was looking rather smart today, this is a new shirt.

If you mean my vote on BSmith, that was simply to see what BigTin would do. He did what I expected, and got voted off, my changing my vote to him then would have been scummier than not doing so.

Still, we know there are two mafia teams, if each has one member in each of the faction, there is still a Terran scummer left. There are two of us, and it ain't moi. BSmith has been strangely quiet in the QT, though most everyone has, but with us down to just two, I expected him to at least attempt some sort of teamwork. But, no. All he has posted are short answers to my questions.

Vote: BSmith

Verarde here, confirming that I was attacked. Many thanks, Martin. Vote: BSmith1068. You know I love you man, but come on. Attacking me? Your voting buddy? :(

I thought I was looking rather smart today, this is a new shirt.

If you mean my vote on BSmith, that was simply to see what BigTin would do. He did what I expected, and got voted off, my changing my vote to him then would have been scummier than not doing so.

Still, we know there are two mafia teams, if each has one member in each of the faction, there is still a Terran scummer left. There are two of us, and it ain't moi. BSmith has been strangely quiet in the QT, though most everyone has, but with us down to just two, I expected him to at least attempt some sort of teamwork. But, no. All he has posted are short answers to my questions.

Vote: BSmith

There hasn’t been much of any discussion by anybody in the QT. We all knew that it was likely to be compromised, and that puts a fairly large damper on open conversation. But insinuating that I have not been helpful is quite incorrect, as I have all along pushed for all of us to try to get the resources to one of our members so that we can get the racial upgrades. Our first man was NinjaCow, who was able to get us our first upgrade. I have since been pushing for you to get the goods so we can get our next upgrade. An upgrade that I believe we are close to getting, am I right?

If anyone is still scum in our faction, it has to be you, because I am certainly not. I also don’t buy your explanation for your vote on me yesterday when I called out – correctly I might add – who I thought really was scum. And what reaction to your vote for me were you expecting from Big Tin? I doubt his response had anything to do with you, and everything to do with me. That explanation sounds a little too convenient for me.

vote: JHT

Vote: BSmith I protected Verarde last night. It goes without saying that BSmith had to have targeted him.
How does it go without saying that I targeted him last night? What shred of evidence is there that I did any such thing? There isn’t because I didn’t. You are making connections in your mind that don’t exist.

Verarde here, confirming that I was attacked. Many thanks, Martin. Vote: BSmith1068. You know I love you man, but come on. Attacking me? Your voting buddy? :(
It wasn’t me. :dunno:

But it would be a convenient ploy at this late stage in the game if you two were in cahoots and just came up with this explanation in order to get an innocent lynched. Is there any way to prove that what you two are claiming is indeed true? Has Martin protected anyone else that was attacked that can corroborate this story? FoS: MartinLuther, FoS: Verarde

To be fair, I don't see the connection between the attack and BSmith myself.

I have the necessary resources for the upgrade now, BSmith. I didn't say you haven't been helpful, simply that all you have posted since I joined is answers to my questions, you haven't really tried to come up with some teamwork for the two of us. You could say I haven't either, but I've replaced into the game and don't have the feel for the situation you do. I do get your point about it being clear the QT was compromised though. If I'm honest, I'm simply voting for you based on the idea that there are two scummers per faction.

Zack

BSmith

But it would be a convenient ploy at this late stage in the game if you two were in cahoots and just came up with this explanation in order to get an innocent lynched. Is there any way to prove that what you two are claiming is indeed true? Has Martin protected anyone else that was attacked that can corroborate this story? FoS: MartinLuther, FoS: Verarde
Really? Surely you can come up with a better defense than accusing the protector and protectee of being members of a conspiracy trying to lynch someone who is lynchbait? This is a desperate defense that reeks of scumtitude. You are grasping at straws, BSmith.

Also, why aren't you voting form me anymore? I thought I "had to die," and now you don't even mention me in your big, long post?

Has Martin protected anyone else that was attacked that can corroborate this story? FoS: MartinLuther, FoS: Verarde

Yes. Zack said one night he was attacked but someone was protecting him. On that same night, I was protecting him.

DAY SEVEN

With a feeling of time running short, the group chose another to execute. BSmith1068 tried to fight back with blasts of flame.

However, his range was too short to do anything but keep a couple of enemies at bay. Others were able to attack from a distance, whittling away at his armor and defenses.

BSmith1068 gave one final effort, going into a chemical-induced rage and charging with increased speed at the nearest target. Yet, explosions shook the ground from those providing cover and tossed him back before he could deal any more damage to the group.

Spoiler :
BSmith1068 was the Terran Firebat
Spoiler :
He was Mafia!

Zack was voted the 8 Minerals and 8 Vespene Gas today.

Tallies
Spoiler :

Lynch
BSmith1068 - 4 (Zack, Verarde, MartinLuther, johnhughthom)
johnhughthom - 2 (BSmith1068, Kennigit)

8 Minerals
Zack - 3 (Verarde, Zack, MartinLuther)

8 Vespene Gas
Zack - 3 (Verarde, Zack, MartinLuther)

BEGIN NIGHT SEVEN

Send in your orders!

Night ends in about 24 hours, Midnight US Eastern Time

As always, talking on the thread is allowed.

You assume too much.

NIGHT SEVEN

If there was a safe place on this planet during the night, there was again one of many victims who could not find it. An attacker opened fire at the first chance available, attempting to eliminate the target.

The victim was depleted of energy and there was little he could do to defend himself. However, his powerful shields held out just long enough, absorbing the worst blows and allowing him to escape with non-fatal injuries.

This relief was only temporary when, later in the night, another foe tracked him down to his hiding place.

Struggling to fight back through his injuries, MartinLuther was not able to hold out for long against the attack.

Spoiler :
MartinLuther was the Protoss High Templar
Spoiler :
He was Innocent!

Once again, a hardworking Protoss Probe had gathered 8 Minerals and 8 Vespene Gas. They are up for vote.

Spoiler Player List :

LIVING PLAYERS (4)

Verarde
Zack
Kennigit
johnhughthom (replaced DaveShack)

DEAD PLAYERS (14)
spaceman98, Zerg Zergling Killed Night One
SamSniped, Zerg Drone Killed Night One
choxorn, Zerg Ultralisk Lynched Day Two
topsecret, Terran Science Vessel Killed Night Two
NinjaCow64, Terran Vulture Lynched Day Three
Mat93, Terran Medic Killed Night Three
Jarrema, Zerg Scourge Killed Night Three
ELITEOFWARMAN8, Zerg Hydralisk Lynched Day Four
Gone 3 the Celt, Protoss Reaver Killed Night Four
GhostWriter16, Protoss Observer Lynched Day Five
Buddhafish, Protoss Shuttle Killed Night Five
BigTin, Terran Ghost Lynched Day Six
BSmith1068, Terran Firebat Lynched Day Seven
MartinLuther, Protoss High Templar Killed Night Seven

BEGIN DAY EIGHT

Day will last about 47 hours, voting cutoff at the usual midnight US Eastern time

Vote for the lynch in bold
Vote for 8 Minerals in Blue
Vote for 8 Vespene Gas in Green

Top Bottom