Halo Mafia [Game Thread]

Hahaha. :lol:

So my farewell post is the seal on my grave. I find it ironic. And I find the responses absurd.

Don't blame me, *I* voted for Kodos.

They might have mercy on you if you signed up to my Legend of Zelda game, currently in sign-ups.

Every scumbag that ever got lynched based on a random wagon went to their deaths screaming "no case! no case!"

While they are correct, I find that scumbags take it far more personally when they lose the game based on no case, and thus, react more strongly to that fact and get quite indignant when they defend themselves. Hammy in fact.

Oh woe is town! For they have placed the game in severe jeopardy with this ill-conceived bandwagon, the foundation of which contains no discernible rational logical case! For I am a townie! Never before in the history of mafia has so grave an injustice been felt.

I can't think of a single game except the ones where only the scumbags got lynched, where a townie didn't go to their death based on no case at all. They usually complain about it less and accept it as a matter of course, and a necessary step in determining who the scumbags are.

So if I understand correctly, next time someone votes for me without, giving, a reason I shouldn't argue but instead be quiet and watch? :crazyeye:

So if I understand correctly, next time someone votes for me without, giving, a reason I shouldn't argue but instead be quiet and watch? :crazyeye:

Normally I go on the offensive. I state who my top suspects are and why, and note that I'm just a townie, but I'd hope that X, Y, and Z do not survive the game because they're acting scummy.

Only when I die and flip town is my advice generally listened to.

I'm fine as I am :p

Day extended 24 hours.

I am way too tired to write, so the update will happen tomorrow. Sorry for another delay, but I'm falling asleep.
Spoiler :
Blame it on Assassins Creed 1
Spoiler :
I've got to catch up somehow.
What?
Playing it for the first time or replaying the... what is it? I don't think it can be called a trilogy yet because the game with a three on the end isn't out and there are four games. Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil are not good examples to follow, Ubi.
We owe Ubi for the Rayman games. Back away, blasphemer!
What I said to ATPG
What atpg said to you :p

That's as much of a non-answer I'm going to get. Nice fluff, btw.

There are even more addicting games than that.

I'm going back to unvote; vote: Xenoneb still on the feeling that he's not a vanilla townie, and I noticed I wasn't the lone vote on him before so switching to classical wasn't a helpful move by me.

I don't think the JoanK lynch can really be stopped and won't be surprised if he is town, the late bandwagons going on likely vanillas today, but we could make the lynch closer and get people who are not voting to vote for some information.

I'm still questioning why some people seem to know as much as they say they know, already fos'd Kennigit and yesterday's spaceman voters but I'm going to ask into that.

Yay, someone who thinks I'm townie. And, as Kennigit's Smurf Mafia's role PMs said in most cases "vanilla as they come", iirc.

Day 3

It was another long day for the Shipmaster as he surveyed his ship.

He fell into his daydreams again. “Where was I?” he thought. “Ah yes, traitors. I’m not a traitor. I’m not a traitor,” he thought to himself.

“You betrayed your people!” a voice inside him said.

“They betrayed us. They didn’t trust us. They lied. Those Prophets replaced us because we found out the truth. The truth is what drives us now.”

“How do you really know what the truth is?” the voice inquired softly.

The Shipmaster thought about that one. “I don’t know,” he said aloud. “I really don’t know.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then the Shipmaster came back to reality. Accusations were once again being thrown around, and many people had very different opinions on who they thought were the Loyalists.

“Alright, settle down,” the Shipmaster said. He didn’t want an all-out fight aboard his vessel. “Let’s see. By popular vote, we are tied. So JoanK and azzaman333, step forward.”

They both did as the Shipmaster commanded.

“Now, who will live and who will die? That is a question for the gods now. That crate above you will pass through the different airflows on its way down to the floor. Whichever one of you it hits…well, you won’t be around to complain.”

Everyone looked up and saw what the Shipmaster was talking about. There was a large crate hanging from the ceiling, and with a slice of the Shipmaster’s hand, the crate plummeted from the high distance to the floor.

It hit the floor with a crunch. “The gods have spoken. JoanK was not lucky.”

“To your rooms everyone! Tomorrow will be another day.”

JoanK was lynched!

Spoiler :
JoanK was UNSC
Spoiler :
He was a Marine.

Spoiler Tally :
6 azzaman333 (Jarrema, Mat93, NinjaCow64. robbiecon, topsecret, Xenoneb)

5 JoanK (choxorn, classical_hero, Double A, Kennigit, Visorslash)

4 Mat93 (Capt Blackadder, mayor, Optical, azzaman333)

2 mayor (Zack, askthepizzaguy)
2 Xenoneb (Earthling, Mergle)

1 The Black Knigh (Autolycus)
1 NinjaCow64 (Verarde)
1 Autolycus (Gone 3 the Celt)
1 Earthling (The Black Knigh)

1 Abstain (SamSniped)

NOT VOTING: Dumanios (1), JoanK (2), SouthernKing (2)

Night 3 has started.
It will last for 23 hours. Get your night orders in!
[TIMER="11/02/2012 10:00 PM EST; Phase Over"][/TIMER]

Posting at Night is allowed.

Alive (27):
Autolycus
azzaman333
Capt Blackadder
choxorn
CivCube Takhisis
classical_hero
DoubleA
Dumanios
Earthling