Beneath the Jade Moon (pre-NES)

All right, here is a sort of "claims map" for any newcomers who wish to create a house. Green, numbered areas are the regions I would like more developed.

Keep in mind a few things:

1. These are not borders. Just general areas where I think players are needed.

2. I would prefer it if you fill in areas near other houses / close to North King.

3. Keep in mind that your house is presumably urban, countryside, or a combination of the two. You could choose a tiny geographic area close to North King or somewhere else entirely, and still have a potentially wealthy house.

4. Remember that not all players will begin on equal footing. Don't feel offended -- plenty of interesting things to do with whatever type of family you play as.

5. It is a good idea to either read up on some of the histories / profiles posted, or to hop on one of the IRC chatrooms to see if any players are around. Other players already established in this realm can assist you.

Spoiler :

This one's only missing terrance, erez, and the Dright.

Current Map
(NOTE: Still a work-in-progress; for one, I'm still in the process of figuring out how to label houses and retainers, so many house names have not been bolded or even put on the map yet. Also, I have yet to add bombshoo's recent additions [sorry!].)
direct link
Spoiler :

Considering my lands are some of the best agriculturally (mediterranean climate with specialty in two kinds of farming) and the fact that the population is high because of people moving away from the main war zones it's not so hard to believe. The population is mostly immigrants from the last 50 years.

And I assume populations can shrink in time, as populations stable.

I actually downsized a lot of his "cities" to "towns" -- some of the towns were given no description, so I figure I might get rid of those on the map and just label it as general farmland / sparsely populated (mostly towards the west of his land).

Here is a good map for new players; I apologize for the sketchiness of it all. Green areas are where I'd like new players to go, unless they want to choose some of the NPCs that bombshoo or others have created (at this point, tho, I'd prefer sticking to the green areas).
direct link
Spoiler :

Yeah most of those are towns. But some cities grew big from the population moving, especially Poerto, and one was already big to begin with thanks to its rich farmlands Godmoss.

I won't mind of course downsizing. All depends on star. I just made sure to describe as many locations as I can for star to choose from for the map.

The map in your area just looks a *little* crowded. It's not a serious issue, but hopefully you or Star will downsize it a little so that you can roughly match the number of holdings under the control of other players.

It doesn't make sense to have House Assange having more castles and towns under its control than virtually all of our Dukes.

EDIT: I'm proposing a house in my Lords of the Vein post for that southernmost 'mediterranean' green region. It'll be very interesting and perhaps a player could take it.

Major Immigration Routes beyond the Jaws

All immigration waves came after the quick fall of the Minno to the Hanin, a key victory that brought the entire underpopulated area to become one of the most peaceful none-fringe area in the empire.

1. The war begins
This first immigration pattern was later seen by academics as the beginning of a massive population movement away from the areas the war was fought and into less populated and less known areas in the western part of the empire. As soon as the war begun many supporters of the true emperor were afraid of the false stone's control on the central parts and rushed to move away, preferring to lend their support from further away. While this movement was the first, it was small in comparison to the others and mostly brought populations into the Hanin river valley.

2. The second wave
Around 1314 A.R. the true emperor begun to gain the upper hand, but the damage to the old lands of the empire from the battles and constant fighting caused a second wave, the one that included Assange and his family. This second wave reached further then the first as people moved as far as the then small town of Thior. This wave also marked the Hanin's high interest in the war in the east and north, with rumors of massive conscription making many continue to move forward into the Minnowoods.

3. The wave of Assange
As the war in the east continued more and more across the entire eastern and northern parts of the empire countless people chose to escape the warzones, this time mostly by sea, as the Hanin conscription and joining the war on the emperor's side made many choose to go over that place. Most arrived in the quickly growing city of Poerto but many arrived all around the Minnowoods, increasing the size of the population far beyond what it was before. Many say that this new immigrants are the cause for Assange's successful and rather quick take over the Minnowoods. They were not interested in the fighting of minor houses and had no loyalty to existing houses, choosing the ones who granted them most services.

4. The Hanin wave
Hanin may have grown strong since the fall of Minno and their joining the war, but this only brought many of the immigrants of the latest years to choose to move further west, away from this house that is going to bring them back into the war. This wave begins with the Hanin full joining on the emperor's side and ends with their short skirmish on Poerto, where they lost the siege but gained valuable land to the north, and a large sum of cash from Assange. This wave was somewhat smaller than the others, but added to the growing Assange clan lands the much needed population to gain in strength and finalize Assange's take over on Minnowood. After this wave the others came very near the end of the war and were usually smaller.

5. The Forks Wave
This wave came mainly from around the Pale City. Still building up from the war, many chose to leave to a new place, hearing rumors of the greatness of the west as far as economy goes. Yet with the knowledge of the Hanin and Assange rivalry many chose to completely turn over the area and go through Yuyo and into the area of the forks. This wave made Yuyo the largest city of the Vorks clan which they quickly made into their new capital.

6. Hanin-Assange cold war
As the relations between Assange and the Hanin becoming worse since their failure to take Poerto and his own constant growth in power many feared a new war may erupt and quickly left both locations to lands further west.

7. The last wave
The war was finally completely over, and many supporters of the false stone who were forced to accept the new emperor found themselves at a loss in their own territories. The new growing powers gave them little trust and even less help. Word of a place where the war mattered less gave them a beacon of hope as many moved to the west. While Hanin was less kin to accept those who ones supported the false stone the houses of Assange, Vorks and others further west were glad to accept another increase to their populations, bringing the area to become for the first time one of the most densely populated, but only in the key and major cities. This wave also brought a certain level of secularism to the west, something that is not openly discussed but very appreciated by the smaller supporters of the true emperor, those whose loyalty he had never tested further then supporting him by word…

Attachments

• jademoonwip.png
    jademoonwip.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 52
House Name: Aegelsig
Sigil / Words: Two Headed Wolf/Brotherhood is Survival
Lord: Cumbra, Age 54, had two wives, both of them deceased
Family: Daeglaf, son, deceased six years ago, would be 31.
Ymma, daughter, married to Baron Heafoc, Age 26
Estra, daughter, married to Baron Sall, Age 23
Rhegar, heir to the House, unmarried, Age 20
Luta, daughter, unmarried, Age 13
Rhio, son, unmarried, Age 7
Ancestors: Gudric the Great, founder of the noble house of Aegelsig, conqueror of the Neck and legendary warrior.
Oswi, the son of Gudric and the builder of Exanceaster, the legendary fortress.
Holdings: Fortress Exanceaster, [more to come later]
Retainers: Baron Heafoc of House Ordlac, Age 51, a good friend of Lord Cumbra, his chief advisor and Shieldbrother.
Baron Sall of House Herenoth, Age 42, though not a great warrior, his astute mind helps Lord Cumbra in the ruling, especially in finances
Sources of Income: Mercenaries, Raiding and Captive taking of wilderness people and bandits, Hunting, Pelts, Fishing
History: The House of Aegelsig is an ancient house, from the days of Gudric the Great. They have ruled from their mighty fortress Exanceaster, its jet black walls having never been scaled. The House of Aegelsig is renowned for its legendary warriors, and recieves numerous offers and requests to be mercenaries for the southern lords. In the Civil War, the house of Aegelsig supported the current Emperor against the false Emperor and his preists, and although the power of the Aegelsig's have waned, Cudric led his Northmen against the false Emperor and did his part to secure victrory for Emperor Aerun

Holdings:

The Red Dot-The Fortress Exanceaster
The Dark Green Dot-Haven, a small city that is primarily used as a stopping point before going on to Exanceaster.
The Blue Dot-Gudrica. A larger city, when slaves and goods are taken to Haven and processed at Exanceaster, they are sent down the Saelic River to Gudrica, where they are then put on larger ships and sent south to the markets there.
The Dark Purple Dot-Ciddron, the last civilized area at the edge of the Vaedric Bay.
The Brown Dots-Numerous colonies, small with few permanent residents, they serve as bases of operation to raid either the northern conteinent or the peninsula itself
The Orange Dot-Nidar, a small city.
The Pink Dot-Sidhel, a vibrant river city, ruled by Baron Sall. Rather independent, but family links and Sall's loyalty helps keep Sidhel tied to the Neck.
The Light Purple Dot-Viedhel, a small port, fishing is prominent here, and trade from the West stops here for a bit before moving on to Haven.
The Light Green Dot-Grahel, similar to Viedhel

The map in your area just looks a *little* crowded. It's not a serious issue, but hopefully you or Star will downsize it a little so that you can roughly match the number of holdings under the control of other players.

It doesn't make sense to have House Assange having more castles and towns under its control than virtually all of our Dukes.

House Assange has a single small castle.

The area I described has 3 different houses. It's not all mine lol...

Also I looked around the map, there are very few cities and settlements all across the empire. There are mainly castles. I consider my area (not just Assange) to be more city oriented and much less castle oriented because of the lack of fighting and constant waves of immigration. (5 castles to 3 houses, but 15 towns and cities to the same 3 houses).

As for a sigil, a gold coin with a crescent moon marking on it sounds like it would fit Assange... The words would be "In the end it is the coin the decides."

We'll figure out the details of House Assange's holdings; at this rate, it might be interesting to keep that area densely populated, but also have that pose serious problems for Assange's ability to keep dominion over it all (perhaps the emergence of a fierce competition between the Minnowood houses).

To nuke: Welcome. A few things:

nuke said:
A larger city, when slaves and goods are taken to Haven and processed at Exanceaster, they are sent down the Saelic River to Gudrica, where they are then put on larger ships and sent south to the markets there.

We don't really have slaves (of the traditional sense) in the current era. Of course, you could be smuggling captured bandits from the wilderness and other such peoples, and using them / selling them as slaves.

nuke said:
The Brown Dots-Numerous colonies, small with few permanent residents, they serve as bases of operation to raid either the northern conteinent or the peninsula itself

The northern continent, Euleshunn, is largely a demolished wasteland -- and is considered to be absolutely cursed, wicked, and awful by the Aulesiri peoples (it is, more or less, their hell on Earth). It is not likely anyone would raid there (and besides, there probably isn't much to raid).

In fact, that whole area where you marked the three brown dots is probably ice floes and what not -- I apologize, that is my error; I should have made that more clear.

Ah alright, sorry about that :)

All right, erez, Thlayli, anyone else who will be in the west, etc.

I'm thinking that erez's populated cradle can remain the way it is. However, there is going to be a considerable amount of tension in that region. Yes, that tension stems somewhat with the Dyres holed up to the north. But I was thinking moreso that the tension will come from within Assange's loose confederation. Such a dramatic shift in population has led to bitter divides between the haves and have-nots: a crooked, relatively recent merchant class vs a fledgling warrior class, as well as the farmers who have lived there for generations. I'm thinking instead of the idyllic picture painted of that region thus far, it is becoming almost overcrowded and squabbled over by decadent merchant-princes and hobbled, useless lords. Assange will play a role in holding it all together, but it will be a tenuous situation -- though remarkably interesting, in my opinion.

Any objections or additions? I might still take some of the settlements away on the map, to make some of the areas broader.

All right, erez, Thlayli, anyone else who will be in the west, etc.

I'm thinking that erez's populated cradle can remain the way it is. However, there is going to be a considerable amount of tension in that region. Yes, that tension stems somewhat with the Dyres holed up to the north. But I was thinking moreso that the tension will come from within Assange's loose confederation. Such a dramatic shift in population has led to bitter divides between the haves and have-nots: a crooked, relatively recent merchant class vs a fledgling warrior class, as well as the farmers who have lived there for generations. I'm thinking instead of the idyllic picture painted of that region thus far, it is becoming almost overcrowded and squabbled over by decadent merchant-princes and hobbled, useless lords. Assange will play a role in holding it all together, but it will be a tenuous situation -- though remarkably interesting, in my opinion.

Any objections or additions? I might still take some of the settlements away on the map, to make some of the areas broader.

In addition to the Dyres holed up to the north, maybe some of the nobles in the east themselves are heavily tied to Reinar vassals by marriage/blood/friendship. Throw in strong commercial competition between the mercantile classes amongst Reinar's holdings too!

alex said:
In addition to the Dyres holed up to the north, maybe some of the nobles in the east themselves are heavily tied to Reinar vassals by marriage/blood/friendship. Throw in strong commercial competition between the mercantile classes amongst Reinar's holdings too!

That sounds good to me.

Thlayli said:
I suppose I would just ask that erez rename his fortress 'Dire' which is so close to my holdings, the confluence of Dire and Dyre and the added confusion of it not being my fortress might throw people off. :p

I agree. I'm also thinking that "Dire" (to be renamed) will also be a smaller castle than Wast.

OOC: Although not labeled on the map, the Enmire is the major swampy area on the far western end of the peninsula.

The Lords of the Vein

The Lords of the Vein have long been neglected by the remainder of the realm. Left to their own devices, in lands both impressive and isolated, the great men of this country have gradually traveled through generations of fratricide and incest into the borderlands of madness. In a land where, as some legends tell us, Luseysi’s eyes never fell, relics of a darker time come forward: Cults, feuds, and ancient traditions both violent and grim. This land produces little but sorrow, and a thin trickle of those people lucky enough to escape.

[1] Vyrnal – Lord Mayor Kellin Errolis

Vyrnal is both the largest regional population center and an entrance point for those seeking to go deeper into the Undulation. So, naturally speaking, it is the last port of call for the traditionally sane. Run by a council of merchants, the city is avoided by the local noble and priestly classes, who view the entire site as unclean. Sandwiched between the black crags of Mount Utesyi and the Balyr River, the city rises steeply against the mountain, with rich, loamy, and previously-volcanic soils nurturing a number of terrace farms.

The House of Errolis, a non-noble merchant family, gained their ascendance over the city by an ingenious oxen-powered pumping system which carries water up the terraces during the dry season. Tolls from the farmers (who are also expected to upkeep their sections) funded their political success. Shipments of copper and silver downriver from the Godspires are also transshipped to oceangoing ships at Vyrnal. The city is known for its colorful shrines; nearly every street corner has its own small spirit-house, clad in bright cloth and lacquer. Neighborhood associations of worshippers decorate these spirit shrines, which range from the benevolent to the dark. And each demands its proper sacrifice.

The city is torn by factionalism, however. Many farmers who resent Errolis’ control over the irrigation works have begun to petition the surrounding lords to intervene and take the city for their own, in return for giving them control over the works. Furthermore, refugees from Godspire mountain clan raids on the Fork and the upper Balyr have swelled Vyrnal’s population further, adding an underclass with an element of instability and desperation. For his part, Errolis maintains the support of the craftspeople and his fellow merchants, who between them have raised a strong militia and a palisade around the dockside inner city. A shrine to the Carpenter lies further up the mountain, but the priests do not associate themselves with town business, accepting donations of food from the farmers to survive.

The Seal of Vyrnal – A rushing river below a black mountain with a green tree at its peak.

[2] Requin - Lord Derrick Arhelm

Requin is a grim castle on the stony western shore of the Mariner’s Solace. It is spared some of the violence of the deeper Vein because of its proximity to Naïs, but the small villages outside of Castle Requin are frequently terrorized by raiders, half-naked men and women covered in a mixture of ancient armor and body paint in outlandish colors, seeking captives. Lord Arhelm and his retainers are hard pressed to secure even a thin strip of coastline from these terrors, and attempts to reopen the ancient mines further inland have been long-abandoned; as rumor has it these terrors have taken up residence in the deep tunnels. What they do with their captives is unknown.

Culturally Lord Arhelm and his population are much closer to the Shorelands, but the dark and misty peaks of the Lharasi Range mark this as a vastly different land from the gentle, green country across the Solace. Technically independent from Duke Tarquelin, Lord Arhelm frequently petitions him for help against the raiders, but the Duke has far more pressing matters occupying his attention.

House Arhelm – A sword, axe, and spear crossed, on grey.

[3] Zek – ???

Just over a hundred years ago, the Priest-Lords of Naïs sent a number of warrior-priests to clear the mountains of the wild, Rayakiin-blooded clans that lived in the Lharasi Range, and convert them to the proper worship of Luseysi. They succeeded in clearing a small area of the tribes, at the base of a great, dark mountain whose name has been lost to time, and there began to dig a subterranean monastery complex. Perhaps they were interested in mining as well as praying – their motivations have also been lost to time.

All record of this expedition vanished about forty years after their departure. It was assumed that they were killed. But their true fate was worse than death. If a scholar (of which there are none) saw the painted raiders coming out of the mountains, he might identify the ancient pieces of armor the priests once wore on their bodies. He would also identify ceremonial markings associated with the ‘extinct’ Rayakiin language. Then this scholar would be captured and either enslaved or sacrificed, depending on the omens and the lunar cycle.

No outsider has determined the goals of its accursed inhabitants and survived.

Zek - Heads. On Pikes.

[4] Sturon – Lord Teriasi Taulesi

For generations, the Lords of Sturon have been convinced that they are the reincarnated scions of Taulesu himself. During the Solemn Age, there was once a shrine in a stand of holy pines where Taulesu himself was believed to have laid his axe, and his head, to rest. Around this shrine, and the holy pines, Sturon was built, a strange castle to protect a garden. Lord Taulesi is more occupied with the elaborate religious ceremonial surrounding his person than the fact that his lands are continually ravaged by the painted raiders. Despite the eccentricity of its lord, Sturon is a mighty castle, likely built by more sane forebears, so it has a considerable number of farmers who pay loyalty to the Carpenter’s Son, in return for a convenient place to flee when necessary.

House Taulesi – A golden axe on a field of brown.

[5] Roscart - Count Eridos Sarançu, Count of the Golden Hook

Three Emperors ago, the Emperor was very concerned about the state of affairs in the Far Lands. In fact, he could care less about that backwater hellhole, but he was concerned enough to assign its pacification to a troubling half-Esurkish bastard with jade-green eyes who he wanted as far away from the court as possible. Unfortunately for the Emperor, Kedir Sarançu (claiming his mother’s house) proved to be extremely successful, destroying a nest of pirates, a bandit encampment, and bringing the entirety of the Golden Hook under his control. He also notably avoided the parts of the Vein with serious unsolvable problems.

The semitropical climate was not very different from parts of Surotsi where Kedir had grown up, and he rapidly organized the local peasantry into work gangs for cotton production. Then he built Roscart, (originally Rusqartin,) an elegantly cruel, asymmetrically towered castle with a deep and terrifying dungeon. After a series of revolts, he organized a clever incentive system, whereby productive serfs could buy their way up from cotton farming to orange farming, and potentially to service in Castle Roscart itself, or even freedom. Even if most peasants never achieve this goal, a little bit of hope keeps them quiescent.

The Counts Sarançu have not proven to be known for their kindness in years since, mostly because the extremely labor-intensive process of cotton farming leaves most of their peasants dead by middle age. However, they have become quite wealthy by local standards, expanding their control with new holdings and even minting their own coinage, which is extremely popular in regional usage. Due to their antipathy to the old line, Sarançu’s grandson was quick to support Auren during the war, and he was rewarded with the title of Count and tacit Crown approval for his continued expansion. Now Eridos Sarançu, great-grandson of the original outcast, is preparing to make his play for control in Vyrnal, once he can free himself of other distractions.

The Count is not of the Vein, and he considers its petty superstitions beneath him. Like his fathers, he is a ruthless and skilled political operator who will stop at nothing until total regional control is his. Naturally, Lord Mayor Errolis is at desperate pains to stop him. And he has found an unlikely ally further to the west…

House Sarançu – A wolf on a field of jade.

[6] Duston - Count Eridos Sarançu, Count of the Golden Hook

A small but well-maintained port on a deep bay, Duston was built by the current Count Sarançu’s father. House Sarançu makes a tidy profit on repairing and resupplying damaged ships making the Naïs-Pale City run. The port is currently in disarray after a massive raid by Lord Rastev sacked it.

[7] Atreyis – Lord Derrick Arhelm

Technically under the sovereignty of Lord Arhelm, Atreyis is too far from Castle Requin for Lord Arhelm to properly protect. The citizens of this decently-sized fishing town have instead entered into an unholy agreement with the painted raiders. Each year, five randomly chosen townspeople are given up to the raiders; in return the people are left in peace. All of the townspeople hate this devil’s bargain, but the raiders are certainly strong enough to leave Atreyis a smoking heap of ash if they refuse. As with all captives, the ultimate fate of the townspeople is unknown.

[8] Diyaka – Elder Maro

This is a tribal village distant from the concerns of lords and empire. It is home to many who have fled from elsewhere in the Vein, as well as shipwrecked sailors, but mostly simply its native inhabitants, the Diyakii. While they occasionally suffer from them, they are distant from the painted raiders. The village is mostly peaceful, and pursues fishing in the shallow and dangerous waters (for larger ships) of their great rocky inlet. The Diyakii and their tributary villages mostly worship the Rayakiin themselves, who they believe remain alive somewhere in the dark and deserted places of the world. Their cult is far less bloody than that of the Zek, however, and far more open to outsiders.

[9] Ladreli – Lord Wendris Effeldoff

Even by the standards of the Lords of the Vein, House Effeldoff is mad. Ladreli is a prosperous market town by merit of its strong walls, but the city itself has been turned into a gaudy carnival under the influence of Lord Wendris Effeldoff. The inhabitants of the town sleep during the day, and come out at night to gaily sing, dance, and drink the night away. Of course, it is all a tragic farce, as Effeldoff forbids any of his townspeople to leave Ladreli under punishment of death. Effeldoff finances his madness by selling off many of his less enthusiastic subjects, one by one, to House Rastev or Sarançu. Of course, it is not slavery in the strictest sense, but being sent to either of those houses is effectively a death sentence, far worse than putting up with Wendris. For this reason, the people of Ladreli try to outdo each other each night, as their neighbors look on with revulsion and amusement. Surely it is only a matter of time until someone puts Wendris out of his misery…surely…

House Effeldoff – A dancing bear on a field of motley.

[10] Altyra – Lord Arrick Shulensii

A few days’ ride from Ladreli, Altyra could not be different from that town. Spare and spartan where Ladreli is gaudy and commercial, Altyra is a sturdy hill fortress, guarding the wan and deserted lands below. The knights defending it are not a traditional house, but rather an alliance of men sworn to Shulensi. Mostly discarded younger noble sons who have wandered far from home, they have been gathered by Lord Arrick Shulensii. Originally Arrick Kalyesi, he abandoned his house (after a personal revelation) to dedicate himself to the service of Shulensi, doing battle for the meek and the defenseless. As a quest you could not find one more quixotic, but the new idea of ascetic devotion to a god in a warrior brotherhood seems to be catching on among landless sons looking for a job.

The Sons of Shulensi set up shop near Ladreli to keep the painted raiders or House Rastev from rolling over the town and killing everyone in sight, and thus far they have managed to do so. Lord Arrick is generally respected far more than the errant Lord Wendris, though the local calls for intervention have fallen on deaf ears; Arrick considers the Sons of Shulensii to be protectors, not rulers. Even so, Shulensii and Effeldorf forces have already clashed over the issue of peasants fleeing from Ladreli to Altyra.

As of now their strength isn’t great enough to challenge either Rastev or the painted raiders directly, but the brotherhood is strong enough at least to keep Rastev on his side of the Enmire for now. Far more pressing is the trouble the brother-knights are having with farming their own crops…maybe they should take over Ladreli after all…

The Sons of Shulensi – A mailed fist raised high, on a field of white.

[11] Skull’s End – Lord Urthex Rastev

While Lord Sarançu metes out cruelty with a purpose, Rastev delights in cruelty for cruelty’s sake. With a towering mountain on one side, and the impenetrable swamps of the Enmire on the other, Skull’s End is not a place where anyone would want to live, unless they were a blackhearted pirate, which Rastev is. The land around Skull’s End, while virtually impossible to take without a large fleet and army, has no timber, or arable land, or anything of use. Skull’s End itself is a large but ramshackle assembly of haphazardly rebuilt walls and towers. Others lived here once, but their names and purposes have been lost, except to perhaps some dusty forgotten tome in the Pale City.

As an openly declared pirate lord, Rastev has attracted a crowd of criminals, unemployed mercenaries, and ne’er do wells, filling his cavernous hall with the feasting and drinking of their pilfered booty before the pirate lord’s throne. The rise of Count Sarançu has alarmed Rastev, as a powerful regional lord coming to power in the Far Lands would mean the end of his heyday of violence and chaos. He wouldn’t mind being that sort of a power himself, though that comes secondary to his main pastime of piracy. He has already viciously raided Sarançu’s port of Duston, and threatens to do more if the Count does not respond, which he surely will. An escalating feud is in the making, and there are no depths to which the pirate lord will not sink to win.

In addition to his main holding, Rastev has a number of hideaways and hidden coves on the smaller islands of the southern coast, populated by lesser pirate captains. While they typically work alone, in a time of crisis Rastev could raise as many as twenty ships. It is rumored that Duke Tarquelin pays him a bribe not to attack his personal fleet.

House Rastev – The skeleton of a horned lion rampant, on black.

Top Bottom