FFH -- We don't betray or kill all of our allies

Guess I'm up then. This is starting to look sad. Three people are few to begin with. But I guess Lord Civius is returning soon.

My PPP,
do nothing waiting for 10 turns.

Sorry guys but I need a skip, working a lot of overtime but will quiet down in the next few days.
No problem, let us know when you're available again. Hope it won't take long :)

@Folket, yep, things like that sometimes happen. I'd finish rebuilding and roading up the farm with the workers and then maybe start a new cottage for the next city.

Yes, you are correct. I do have a few workers. But building a farm and then roads/cottages. I can play this tonight.

Already roaded up to the new city. Maybe we could do a few cottages to be shared by Peach and Thariss.

Yes, are you ok with me playing the turns without me making a detailed plan?

K, I'll be home from work in 2 hours, then eating so in four hours the new save should be up.

K, I'll be home from work in 2 hours, then eating so in four hours the new save should be up.
Great. I should be home by then as well :)

T 123
Samhain completed.
Lots of Frostlings.
First battle our warrior died at 91%. He had 6 XP =(
Win at 89%
Win at 99%
T 124
Mokka killed next to Falamars capital. Guess that confirms it was not barbarians.
Hunter wins at 97%
Gave Orc Slayer some promotions and won at 99.9%

9 frostlings and 1 orc entered our borders so far

T 125
Found a shrine to Camulos, which I destroyed.
Hunter won at 98.7%
1 more frostling.

T127
7 more frostlings on the way
Hunter won at 99.9%
Hunter won at 98.9% against frostling archer.

Funny times. They do not seem to want to attack our cities. Our hunter is getting pretty strong from this experience.

Attachments

• Faeryl Viconia AD-0128.CivBeyondSwordSave
    173 KB · Views: 172
I'm sorry I gave orc slayer the schock promotions. For some reason I did not think about the frostlings being recon units.

I'm sorry I gave orc slayer the schock promotions. For some reason I did not think about the frostlings being recon units.
I had a feeling Auric would build Samhain in Tholal's mod just to screw with everyone... so yeah, that's only 11 frostlings in our territory currently... :lol:

Guess it's worth a picture for the lurkers...
Spoiler :

PPP
OK, the general plan is to build units and stay alive. Don't think we can afford building anything else right now. And sure, Mokka's been presumably killed by Auric so he must have conquered Falamar.

Thariss: build hunter asap.
Gereth Minar: finish warrior, build another while growing.

Units: decimate frostling forces.
Workers: whatever they can do without being caught

EDIT: should we tech AH now? Might be worth trying to catch some animals especially if Auric is coming for us. Or we could tech Archery.

I have no comment on the tech.

But try to get orc slayer to Gereth Minor to defend it. With one strong unit in each city we can chip away at the frostlings from safety.

I have no comment on the tech.

But try to get orc slayer to Gereth Minor to defend it. With one strong unit in each city we can chip away at the frostlings from safety.
Any warrior is stronger than frostlings with the Orthus axe so that should be doable. It really depends on how many will follow in. We can't defend for an eternity and there's a lot of territory between us and Falamar's ex-lands.

No comment on the tech? Why? :)

I'm fine with both AH and way of the forest.

So which one would be better? FoL will get us better tiles to work even if we are pillaged bare (and we will, apparenty Tholal decided barbs should do that first off, and not even try to attack the city, unless they have a good chance of taking it). AH might get us some extra units provided we can spare a hunter to catch them...

Thanks for covering for me Folket, turned out to be an exciting turn-set. I am back in the rotation now so I will be able to take the next one, after UE. I will look at the save after work and give my comments then.

Thanks for covering for me Folket, turned out to be an exciting turn-set. I am back in the rotation now so I will be able to take the next one, after UE. I will look at the save after work and give my comments then.
Good to see you're back :) Will play tonight after work. Any ideas on teching WotF or AH next?

Let us go for WotF.

FotL it is then :)

Top Bottom