Rev3 preview video

it has new info on the Portugal Unique Unit and the World Congress

Interesting! At 0:49, tooltip over the Antiquity Site says "I recommend you build an Archaeological Dig here! It can yield a Great Work Artifact or be transformed into a Landmark Improvement."

Right after they show the archeologist units, they show a huge list of city states at 3:01 of the video...studying the freezeframe though I think its from GnK...not the new expansion.

I'm quite curious as to the Nau's 'Sell Exotic Goods' button.

See 4:32 "This unit will sell it's cargo, earning Gold and XP. More will be earned selling farther from your capital. This may only be done once with this unit."

It's beside a CS's borders, don't know if the ability can be used with a major civ.

See 4:32 "This unit will sell it's cargo, earning Gold and XP. More will be earned selling farther from your capital. This may only be done once with this unit."

It's beside a CS's borders, don't know if the ability can be used with a major civ.

So, rush-buy a Nau, send it as far away as possible, recoup part of the cost and get XP. That kicks ass.

Its right next to the Feitoria though, so its unclear if its the Nau that does that or if that's part of the Feitoria's special effect

7:09, big list of WC Possible Resolutions, new ones being "Ban City State Trade" and "Scholars in Residence". Banning Luxury means that nobody gets happiness from the resource.

7:31 Diplomats give boost to tourism output to the target civ.

Video also shows that the book "Brave New World" was the inspiration for the name and systems in Brave New World

Pueblo still a possibility

where did you see International Space Station?

Below the International Games, one can make out the top of the next resolution. It does indeed look like International Space Station.

Got to say I approve of the diplomat option. allows for spies to friendly nations without possibility of incident. Increasing diplomatic role of espionage is a nice way of giving the system more importance without endless poisoned well syndrome ala Civ 4.

World Congress is shaping up to be more interesting than I thought. Ability to know AI preferences and horse trade before hand will avoid much of the randomness of the UN since you can at least know and actually manipulate AI behavior.

I'm going to have to lure barbs into city radius to increase chance of popping land marks

Its right next to the Feitoria though, so its unclear if its the Nau that does that or if that's part of the Feitoria's special effect

I do believe the Feitoria is not yet finished, so the ability looks to be the Nau's.

Top Bottom