EAT POOP YOU CAT: The Gritty Reboot that doesn't acknowledge the previous editions

The poop has been sent to Knigh, and the bill for the fire damage has been sent to CivGeneral.

It has come to my attention that several of you have not yet signed up for Trimafia.

So what are you waiting for? Do it! Sign up NOWAOGUAOWOWNOW!

Perfection has sent the poop! Round Over. Poop being processed.

Spoiler :
choxorn

The Vatican announced that it had elected a 2000-year-old Rabbit named Peter as the new pope.

SouthernKing

Catharsis

The cardinals' hazing of the new pope was very cruel; when he got to the party, he found he was the only one wearing a costume.

classical_hero

Joecoolyo

The Pope and his Cardinals decided not to elect a new pope, but rather to hold a never ending rave/party.

Optical

Zack

The only thing the Jews in the synagogue were thinking about more than the guy in the back with the pink yarmulke was their eagerness to work in the factory and go to the 3 o'clock rave.

Buddhafish

NinjaCow64

An infinite amount of Jewish Soldiers were at the funeral of Supreme Jewish Leader Guy. But all the soldiers were daydreaming about getting Pink Hats, invading Happy Factory Land then partying until 3:00 pm.

CivGeneral

KaiserElectric

The rabbi and his students were surprised to find a lost book of the Torah which detailed the US Military driving off an obnoxious fandom in exchange for pink hats.

The Black Knigh

Souron

And the rabbi read by torchlight from the secret scrolls, "They will come with tanks and guns upon us. They shall come for our clothes. They shall come for our hats. They shall come for our colorful ponies!"

mythmonster2

Perfection

Sigh, "No, the Talmud does not say anything about the U.S. Military liberating ponies from textile sweatshops"

Original Caption said:
The Vatican announced that it had elected a 2000-year-old Rabbit named Peter as the new pope.

Final Caption said:
Sigh, "No, the Talmud does not say anything about the U.S. Military liberating ponies from textile sweatshops"

The religion changed with Zack's Caption, and nothing really lasted from start to finish, but the pink hat, the 3 o'clock, and the ponies all lasted a while, and I can't remember when the last time there was no random Saturn happened.

SIGN-UPS FOR ROUND TWO OPEN NOW. I'll try to give you a caption if you had a picture this time, and vice versa.

Sign-ups:
KaiserElectric
Catharsis
CivGeneral
The Black Knigh
MartinLuther
Buddhafish
mythmonster2
SouthernKing
Joecoolyo
Souron
Optical
Perfection
Askthepizzaguy

I'm in, and expecting brony anger. :p

In for two

I like that you replaced the pony with 'obnoxious fandom', and then to represent 'obnoxious fandom', TBK drew a pony :p

I just hope it does not replace the Saturn meme :scared:.

We must spread the great light of love and tolerince to the WARULD! :mwaha:

Spoiler :
yes i know that was lame dont lynch me

Returnin

Top Bottom