Civilization V Funny screenshots

??? I don't get it

There's an achievement for getting a city sacked by barbarians, which is apparently what happened here. The achievement is called "He threw at my head".

What Mod are you using for your those interesting Scouts?

The Scouts are from Gedemon's Regional and Ethnic Diversity Modpack; they're no different gameplay-wise but have been rescaled and retextured. I'm also running Grave's History in the Making II: Brave New World Edition modpack (hence the difference in the tech I'm researching) and Barathor's More Luxuries mod (which is why the icon for Dyes is slightly different.)

Been playing Civ V since it came out and lurking here. Finally signed up so I could post two screenshots. :) This one is from a G&K game where Hiawatha and I were duking it out over religion. He was quiet for a while, then this happened:

Spoiler :

I have never seen so many missionaries converge in one place before. Can you find them all? It was too long ago to remember what I did next. Inquisitor, hopefully. :p

This screenshot is from a game I was playing today (BNW). WTF Samarkand, you running a seminary or something?

Spoiler :

I'm really not sure how this happened... I've seen city states with a missionary or a prophet before, but never this many!

Anyway, just wanted to share those. Thanks to everyone who's been posting fun stuff in the thread!

Attachments

• city state seminary.jpg
    city state seminary.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 1,740
  • going on a mission.jpg
    going on a mission.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 1,705
Yes, because Egypt totally started next to me when the game began.
Spoiler :

Do I need to explain this one??
Spoiler :

Yes, because Egypt totally started next to me when the game began.
Spoiler :

I've noticed that as well. It seems the computer makes up artifacts if nothing much is happening. I once found an artifact that said it was the ruins of a city founded by Jerusalem and razed by me. I had never gone to war with Jerusalem and I had never known Jerusalem could found cities!

Been playing Civ V since it came out and lurking here. Finally signed up so I could post two screenshots. :) This one is from a G&K game where Hiawatha and I were duking it out over religion. He was quiet for a while, then this happened:

Spoiler :

I have never seen so many missionaries converge in one place before. Can you find them all? It was too long ago to remember what I did next. Inquisitor, hopefully. :p

This screenshot is from a game I was playing today (BNW). WTF Samarkand, you running a seminary or something?

Spoiler :

I'm really not sure how this happened... I've seen city states with a missionary or a prophet before, but never this many!

Anyway, just wanted to share those. Thanks to everyone who's been posting fun stuff in the thread!

second screen is hilarious! :lol:

btw, as for 1st one, I've seen it few times. In one game Korea proposed it's religion as World Religion in BWN, so Rameses had an anwser: three Great Prophet coming into his territory and nuking every one of his cities, including mine (I had Korean religion). :lol::lol::lol:

second screen is hilarious! :lol:

btw, as for 1st one, I've seen it few times. In one game Korea proposed it's religion as World Religion in BWN, so Rameses had an anwser: three Great Prophet coming into his territory and nuking every one of his cities, including mine (I had Korean religion). :lol::lol::lol:

Jesus, bit of an overkill isn't it?

Jesus, bit of an overkill isn't it?

Yeah :D but it was religion heavy game anyway, with lot of those religious civs around. No wonder I missed my own religion.

anyway, no funny screens from me, just some standard "guarded friendly Gandhi" and Friendly denouncing civs. :cry:

i am about to play now, who knows, something might pop up. :D

This island would be nice with Japan

Spoiler :

With friends like these, who needs Babylon? ;)

Spoiler :

It may have taken him ~2000 years, but Hannibal finally takes Rome!

I may have abused that system the same way to get a massive amount of great artists etc, its strong If you can get it to work! odd thing is, all the AI's where happy to be friends with me, except the Songhai, who we dogpiled :lol:

Spoiler :

That's nice. I was not that lucky with neighbours..

Spoiler :

Spain got eaten by the Danes before I even met them, and for Korea...
Well, let's say I regret paying Attila (with just 4 horses..) to halt Sejongs technological advance for a while. At least Byblos kicked the Hun's ass, when he tried to invade and burned one of his cities (at the cursor's location). :D

Quick question here: If I revive Sejong, will he vote for me as world leader?

Quick question here: If I revive Sejong, will he vote for me as world leader?

I believe they will, yes, as long as no one else liberates them after you. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom