Civilization V Funny screenshots

Been browsing the forums for a while but seeing this thread I just felt I had to share this one. :lol:

One of my first attempts at a higher difficulty... if only I could have finished my opera house!

Attachments

• 2013-11-24_00001.jpg
    2013-11-24_00001.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 1,031
Why? If you want your trade route protected, shouldn't you protect it yourself? A unit having vision over the area will prevent them from spawning.

Nearby trade routes are easier to protect than long distance trade routes.

Behold, the beauty of the Pacific Islands?
Spoiler :

If people are interested in playing I can upload the save, all jokes aside this looks like the perfect candidate for a Petra capital.

I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it, but the Aztecs were under a revolutionary wave and I was next to them. But the rebels figured my lands were more valuable, so I had hordes of Great War infantry swarming over my land coming out of tenochtitlan, while the Aztecs was chilling.

So I guess one taj mahal wasn't enough for you, eh Jakarta?
Spoiler :

I think we've finally found the hidden mountain from civ4! :crazyeye:
Spoiler :

I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it, but the Aztecs were under a revolutionary wave and I was next to them. But the rebels figured my lands were more valuable, so I had hordes of Great War infantry swarming over my land coming out of tenochtitlan, while the Aztecs was chilling.

That reminds me of something that happened to my brother in a multiplayer game. We were playing together, and he had a rebellion in his land. But some of the barbs headed to a city state, and my brother nuked the city to get them! :nuke:

I don't quite understand, please explain :D

On the map, it says there's a mountain there but there's only forest and plains there. Happened to me. It's a bug.

And also in civ4 there was a random event where you had to find (via building enough temples/monasteries/cathedrals/etc.) the "Hidden Mountain" (or maybe it was called the Holy Mountain, I don't quite remember) and settle near it.
I never completed that quest. :sad:

That reminds me of something that happened to my brother in a multiplayer game. We were playing together, and he had a rebellion in his land. But some of the barbs headed to a city state, and my brother nuked the city to get them! :nuke:

Lol. Rebels be like: "screw this country! Let's go take over another one!"

Spoiler :

Theodora just got a car thrown at her head.

Attachments

• 2014-01-04_00001.jpg
    2014-01-04_00001.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,939
Top Bottom