(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

I do not at this time many models as before. Little time. If you have any need , send link, please. I will. Only delivery time is longer today ... :)

I do not at this time many models as before. Little time. If you have any need , send link, please. I will. Only delivery time is longer today ... :)

Hrochland, I don't really need any buildings for any of my mods now. I just thought there were some cool buildings that could be made. I was thinking Palace of Ashurnasirpal II at Nimrud or The Great Ziggarut of Jiroft.

I am almost finished creating the Temple of Anahita, but I can't find a good texture for a courtyard grass. Do you have any you could attach for me pal?

hrochland

Can you make a Bletchley Park wonder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bletchley_Park

I can try it. No now. Two days ago I have burned my computer. This my spare can not play civ :(

Hrochland, I don't really need any buildings for any of my mods now. I just thought there were some cool buildings that could be made. I was thinking Palace of Ashurnasirpal II at Nimrud or The Great Ziggarut of Jiroft.

I am almost finished creating the Temple of Anahita, but I can't find a good texture for a courtyard grass. Do you have any you could attach for me pal?

I use google for textures :) And old games

Some of the buildings what you are interested are not today or do not model. Hands free for modeling :)

Hrochland, sorry to hear that. Not a problem at all. Just thought I might be of inspiration. Thangs for the terrains Orlanth:

Attachments

• Anahita.jpeg
    Anahita.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 71
Take a look at the Temple of Anahita on the internet some time. There is not much information, but the temple was made of gold and silver, had silver panels on the floors, and was hauled off my Alexander the Great. It was much bigger than the Temple of Artemis and had colossal columns.

I appreciate the praise by the way.

read thoughts ? Probably not. I chose the lightest :) And that's where I had idea how to do it. I can not start without idea how.
In religious threat I add Anahita. Here I cheated a little . Used as the basis Firaxis model. I hope it does not know :)

Hey, I think I have a simple request. Any chance you could make me an Inuit Igloo? I need a nice model for a modular civ for my mod.

I made the igloo and input as two separate NiTtriStrips.
This allows you to combine by scaling various sizes and types of igloo and create cityset if you need :)

iglu
download

Top Bottom