Mongolia: We are the Exception!

I will wait. I know we can beat them, but they outnumber us, and we must outnumber them.

As these cities are too afraid of our Keshiks, Mukden and Dunhuang join our illustrious empire. With the expanding borders of our nation, we meet the nation of Tibet.

Unfortunately, this meant that Korea declared war on us.

Cateran Khan, with the help of my Horse Archers and Bombards, you have taken over the city of Khanbaliq. You yourself took out a Battalion of Archers, but your attack was so swift and effective that I could not get a representation.

We also drafted many more miscellaneous units, which are being sent to take over Korea and China.

I will head east to deal with the Goryeons if you allow me, Great Khan.

I will head east to deal with the Goryeons if you allow me, Great Khan.

Very well, Orda Khan. Your Horde causes Hamhung to tremble in fear. The city seems protected well; do you wait for my battalion of various troops to weaken the city first?

To Khabul Khayan, what do you do with your Horde now that Dunhuang is captured?

It also appears that I forgot to mention that the city of Kashgar has fallen into our control as well.

Great Khan, I shall wait for your reinforcements so as not to waste valuable men.

Great Khan, I shall wait for your reinforcements so as not to waste valuable men.

The siege of Hamhung had a terrible start, with the loss of two battalions of Axemen, but with the arrival of Bombards, the city was weakened. Too late for the Axemen, though. However, after that, your Keshiks have successfully taken out a battalion of Axemen, Longbowmen, and Crossbowmen defending the city of Hamhung. The city is still under siege, but a battalion of your Keshiks need to rest, and the rest of you can't attack any more.

Hanseong is also trembling in fear of your Horde. I feel the sacrifices of the Axemen led to the success of your Keshiks. Good luck out there.

Move my horde to take Xian

Move my horde to take Xian

Xi'an is trembling in fear of your Keshiks. You also uncovered the city of Kaifeng. Xi'an is defended by 1 battalion of Heavy Swordsmen, 1 battalion of Horse Archers, 2 battalions of Spearmen, and 2 battalions of Archers.

In order to compensate for the loss of protection in Beijing, three leader-less battalions of Keshiks are being sent to protect the city.

Unless we will lose too much, I want to take Xian

Unless we will lose too much, I want to take Xian

You would only have a 40% chance of your troops surviving. It would be best to wait for my Bombards, unless you wish to take the chance.

We were also attacked by the Chinese and Korean army. We took revenge against the Heavy Swordsmen by killing them with Crossbowmen, and we also sent some reinforcement Bombards to take place of the ones we lost in the Korean front.

Great Khan, when we take Hamheung, I wish to raze it to the ground, pillage the valuables, and move the villagers to Hanseong after we conquer it.

Oh whoops I got a little bit of my Shrek pictures and onions on a background of fire desktop picture with the words "This is my swamp" "Shrek is love..." "Shrek is life..." and "It's all ogre now"

Spoiler :

What the heck Noob :lol:

Top Bottom