Mongolia: We are the Exception!

As I am the one who is spearheading the attack, I shall coordinate it.

What about Random Khan? (Bottom of page 9).

I am scyther khan. My horde that is also a swarm is made up of entirely of members of an intergalatic race. Usually, said race are apart of an intergalatic empire ruled by them, with many slaves abound. But my horde that is also a swarm are mercenaries. We have decided to join up due to recent and harsh times. We look exactly like those "pokemon" with the same name as us, which is scyther. We shall look forward to formal business opritunites.

I apologize for not writing. I've been focusing on practicing for senior all star band (which is tomorrow and Sat) so I haven't had a lot of time to write and play. Again, my apologies

I apologize for not writing. I've been focusing on practicing for senior all star band (which is tomorrow and Sat) so I haven't had a lot of time to write and play. Again, my apologies
I wouldn't worry, I would at least hope than RL takes precedence over the internet.

Cant have a horde of pokemon until we conquer Japan surely? Seeing as how that is the origin nation for pokemon

They are aliens that happen to look exactly like a certain pokemon and have a few of the same abilities as them ok???

Top Bottom