Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Why Turkiye and not Turkey? I love the map, but your Persia isn't labelled ایران or صفویان, and the Yuan map doesn't seem to be labelled 元.

Why Turkiye and not Turkey? I love the map, but your Persia isn't labelled ایران or صفویان, and the Yuan map doesn't seem to be labelled 元.

well I can't do the same for everything :p Variety is awesome

Actually, Safavid map is صفویان

We had to remove Civitar from the count. :(
But on the bright side,
50 POLANDBALLERS!!!1!!11!!one!!
[party]:dance::band:[party]

Sorry. Carry on.
Wait, I'm confused now - is Laos or Sri Lanka next up?

Did you count SPQR ball?(Orikos)
You should.

Polandballers for the win.

All hail to Polandballers!

So there is something new? What about the civ you promised to release some weeks ago? Where Ican find the list of the project's civs by realease dates (I know that only the Safavids were released, but I want to know what will come after that)

The only one that was supposed to be released by now is Sri Lanka, which sadly had a fatal bug. Just needs testing now.

The other announced and confirmed civs are Laos, Ainu, Yuan, Turkey, Indo-Greek Kingdom and Mysore.

When they will be released is impossible to tell at this point

A slightly tongue-in-cheek request for the Mysore peace theme

Link to video.

Congrats! This has been a long time coming.

Congratulations!

Been awaiting Sri Lanka for a long time, and I am most certainly excited for any and all of your future mods. Will give them a test run as soon as possible, any information on their events and decisions beforehand?

Looks fantastic.

Minor thing of absolutely no importance at all, in the UA description on the infographic, you wrote "... starts gives..."

Top Bottom