Single Player bugs and crashes v36 plus (SVN) - After the 24th of October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is lead glass, i see no tech for that??

Its in the same tier as Weather forcasting, Navigation, Colonialism and so on in the Medieval Age. Maybe its not intended to show up and be researchable like a dummy tech?

According to its tooltip It gives +1 Gold to beadmakers hut and +1 gold and +1 culture to Glassmith with a cost of 3240 beakers on duel map size and normal speed.

See the screenshot below:

http://imgur.com/lU1Jrev

It is one of the two experimental techs that only show up if you have the correct building and that building requires an unlikely feature or resource.

It is one of the two experimental techs that only show up if you have the correct building and that building requires an unlikely feature or resource.

I hope you not mean lead as a unlikely resource cause I get drowned in that.

On another note the audio qoute for elexirs and tonics does not match its text description.

Edit: Deputisation Tech has the wrong audio qoute.

I hope you not mean lead as a unlikely resource cause I get drowned in that.

I was replying to SO. ;)

The Lead Glass tech requires that you have a building that most people wont build. The Waterproof Concrete tech requires a live (active or dormant) volcano near a city and for that city to have built an expensive building that requires the volcano.

If you have a suggestion as to the tech quote that would help. The tech represents the glass type referred to as Crystal.

I was replying to SO. ;)

The Lead Glass tech requires that you have a building that most people wont build. The Waterproof Concrete tech requires a live (active or dormant) volcano near a city and for that city to have built an expensive building that requires the volcano.

If you have a suggestion as to the tech quote that would help. The tech represents the glass type referred to as Crystal.

As a possible qoute for lead glass tech:

People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

source: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/elisabethk119810.html

OK attached are the options i have, if not listed in the pics, i haven't changed anything else . .

plus i just tried BOTH of the Inca ones, and they BOTH CTD at different places in the turn ratio . still?.

Your ability to share your options led to the resolution of the bug. It was indeed in the differences there. I highly suspect the options in rev dcm regarding air units. I had to disable some air unit animations. Not sure what unit exactly was causing the problem though.

The Orbital Drydock doesn't seem to have the same latitude restrictions of other orbital infrastructure.
Joseph... can you look into this one please?

SVN 9207

When I lose a Story Teller unit (I delete it or I build a dance with it), my Extra Unit cost per turn increases.

Edit: I tried to do a recalc and it doesn't help.

Attachments

• Before.JPG
    Before.JPG
    289.8 KB · Views: 131
  • After.JPG
    After.JPG
    292.3 KB · Views: 128
Assert Failed

File: CvArtFileMgr.cpp
Line: 109
SVN-Rev: 9207
Expression: false
Message: ArtInfo: 'ART_DEF_GREAT_PERSON_NIKITA_KHRUSHCHEV' was not found

----------------------------------------------------------

Have anyone noticed it? In my case it occured when Great Statesman should show after Foreign Policies discovery

It occured with 2week old revision. Upgrading to newest (9209 - but why in log 9207?:) ) didn't help

Originally Posted by damerell
The Orbital Drydock doesn't seem to have the same latitude restrictions of other orbital infrastructure.
Joseph... can you look into this one please?

Sure.

Question why does an Orbital Drydock have to have Lattitude restrictions? It's in orbit, it can have any lattitude it wants, right?

Would've been nice if info on Map used had been provided though.

JosEPh

Assert Failed

File: CvArtFileMgr.cpp
Line: 109
SVN-Rev: 9207
Expression: false
Message: ArtInfo: 'ART_DEF_GREAT_PERSON_NIKITA_KHRUSHCHEV' was not found

----------------------------------------------------------

Have anyone noticed it? In my case it occured when Great Statesman should show after Foreign Policies discovery

It occured with 2week old revision. Upgrading to newest (9209 - but why in log 9207?:) ) didn't help

Are you using the Mega Civ C2C Pack to get Nikita?

The hover over in game for SVN version will show the Last DLL changed version. If the latest Actual SVN version had no DLL changes the hover over does not show it.

JosEPh

SVN 9207

When I lose a Story Teller unit (I delete it or I build a dance with it), my Extra Unit cost per turn increases.

Edit: I tried to do a recalc and it doesn't help.

Thanks for the screenies, but....

So you built No units in any cities that turn when you used up the Story teller? Perhaps you had reach your Free unit limit?

Did you recently change any Civics?

Got to have more details Usul. There's more at work in that financial screen than meets the eye. It's all in the details.

JosEPh

Thanks for the screenies, but....

So you built No units in any cities that turn when you used up the Story teller? Perhaps you had reach your Free unit limit?

Did you recently change any Civics?

Got to have more details Usul. There's more at work in that financial screen than meets the eye. It's all in the details.

JosEPh
The before screenshot was made before I deleted the unit. The after screenshot was made after I deleted the unit. In between the two screenshots I didn't do anything else only deleted the unit. I didn't even used it to build a dance or something, just deleted it.

If I delete a unit, my costs should go down or at least shouldn't change. It doesn't matter if I have free units left or not, the costs shouldn't go up. It doesn't makes sense.

Any time I build a dance with a Story Teller my balance goes in the negative direction. Any time I delete a Story Teller the same happens. I don't know how to be more clear. It is a very simple phenomenon. I tried it multiple times.

But to be sure I uploaded two saves in a zip file, one before I deleted the unit and one after. There is also a txt file with my options in it.

Attachments

• beforeafter.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
Sure.

Question why does an Orbital Drydock have to have Lattitude restrictions? It's in orbit, it can have any lattitude it wants, right?

JosEPh

Once built and launched it can but it needs to be built somewhere where it can be launched into a stable orbit hence the latitude restriction on all space gear.

Of course if we had a launch facility national wonder we could remove the restriction on where orbital stuff was built. The Space Elevator wonder would replace/provide such a national wonder in the nation that builds it.

The other question about such buildings is are they still owned by one city or do they belong to the nation or the world (or corporation)?

Even after ur resent fix the Big Game Hunters sword is still PINK??

Also at TB: The assassinate btn does NOT work at all for this unit(sharpshooter)? and yes i did try it one unit at a time . . .(pic2)

Sure.

JosEPh

An equally valid question that suggests a little research into the subject could be useful would be, why then do the rest of the orbital buildings have latitude restrictions?

@SO: I know something is amiss with the assassin mission from an earlier report and will be looking into it as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom