Screenshot analysis!

The person on the second top row second to the right looks to be a frontiersman holding a rifle and a cap made out of a fox (very bright picture so hard to see).

Apperently there's mount fuji, torres del plaine ( name seen in video when closeup on japan) crater lake (not my guess) and those things on top right

One makes me think of the giant causeway in ireland but in a crater. don't know about that

Also notice the movement cost is 3, how are units with 2 movement supposed to get on the tile?

Oh my, that's quite some bone they have thrown us there with that list. Still. 22 Pictures, not 18.

Mhrm, could the one on the horse after Ghandi be Hojo Tokimune? Or is there a civ with I that could have a leader with a portrait on a horse?

Also, the one before Peter is obviously Rome, can someone make out whose bust that is?

Mhrm, could the one on the horse after Ghandi be Hojo Tokimune? Or is there a civ with I that could have a leader with a portrait on a horse?

Also, the one before Peter is obviously Rome, can someone make out whose bust that is?

Looks like Octavain to me, but hard to tell all the Roman busts are reallllllly similar with even a little grain.

The poster to me reads "Ancient Nahua Building." They are an indigenous group from Mexico/El Salvador and speak Nahuatl, which is the present-day version of the language of the Aztecs! Makes sense to me.

Extremely disappointed (and surprised) if they go with Pedro/Brazil again. Colombia is an interesting guess, but doesn't fit the alphabetical order.

EDIT > Could be Bolivia?

Spoiler :

Although admittedly, it does look like a 100 % match on that Pedro image. :/

-Row two, Column one would logically be Egypt
-Row two, Column four reminds me so much of Jeanne D'arc (armor, hair) but I can't seem to find a painting to compare. This position would make sense for France though
-Row three, Column three would logically be Japan, Hojo http://all-generals.ru/assets/images/polkovodci/SV/Japanese/Hojo Tokimune.jpg
-Row three, Column five the hat looks like it comes from Southeast Asia, so could be "Khmer"?
-Row four, Column five is Isabella I of Spain http://www.internetstones.com/image-files/queen-isabella-portugal-king-charls-v-queen-consort.jpg
EDIT: picture is of Isabella of Portugal
-Row five, Column two reminds me of a Viking haha

I agree with Joan Of Arc and France as #9. However, wouldn't one expect Germany then to be #10 - unless they didn't include Germany in vanilla? :eek:

EDIT > Sorry, misread your suggestion about Khmer to be next to France, hence my comment about Germany. I do think Khmer is more likely to be the one right after Japan, although it's really hard to see. One of them could also be Mongolia.

Top Bottom